Cup RACE thread --- Dover, Rd. 2

ARE YOU ******* ****TING ME?!! HOW THE **** DO YOU BLOW AN ENGINE AT DOVER?!!

How do you break an axle at Dover?????....on the pace lap....hello NFL today and MLB for me today. Have fun everyone.

Joey wouldn’t get points right if he comes out there? Or did they change the rule about you having to take the green to get points?

If he comes out at anytime during the race he is being scored and earning some points.

Example: If he runs at least 9 laps at anytime during the race he will score more points than Elliott.

Cannot stress how different the racing is with this package from the stands here at Dover. By this point in a run with low downforce they were running the high line, low line, middle, searching for grip. Everybody still on the bottom.

Let me rephrase what I said earlier, with Chase's luck, all four wheels will come off at as the car is rolling to start the pace laps, next week

I think Dover could be much more exciting if we had a more level playing field in Cup.
The way they're racing now, only the Top 10 will still be on the lead lap by the end of stage 1

Lovely, JGR is dominating...AGAIN... It really seems as if the restricted engine rule was implemented in 2015, to specifically benefit them. Because ever since then, they've been ridculously dominant

Lovely, JGR is dominating...AGAIN... It really seems as if the restricted engine rule was implemented in 2015, to specifically benefit them. Because ever since then, they've been ridculously dominant
Right, NASCAR picks who they want to win? Gotcha

Hoping they get racier a bit later on.

Back
Top Bottom