Cup RACE thread --- Dover, Rd. 2

Umm.. ummm. Haha. Cool for Kyle, still experienced with victory lane interviews

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’m so happy larson finally won even Rick Allen couldn’t ruin it lol
He tried. Idk why he hasn't been fired. He makes it like the WWE. Hate the impromptu victory lane.. the contractual shout out the the fans, the interviewers call out to the fans.. it just feels so inauthentic.

Pretty sick after today man. Anything can still happen but...ugh. I'm surprised Joey and Chase still even have a shot.

Truex telling people to move and he wasn’t even close to him lol.. I can’t stand this crybaby dude lol

To be fair though Kyle Busch does the exact same thing lol. Yiu can thank the chase format for making these drivers spoiled and angsty like teenage girls anytime a driver dares race them hard. Apparently the non playoff contenders should start and park

To be fair though Kyle Busch does the exact same thing lol. Yiu can thank the chase format for making these drivers spoiled and angsty like teenage girls anytime a driver dares race them hard. Apparently the non playoff contenders should start and park
That's hilarious. A cry baby cries no matter what.

I listen to Kyle Busch every race been doing it for 4 years now and not once I heard him tell them to move someone when he wasn’t no where near that person .. yes sometimes he gets mad the way people race him but he not getting on a radio telling his spotter to move someone 5-6 cars ahead smh that’s just pathetic, truex does this all the time though

I thought Truex lead the whole last stage watching the broadcast and listening to the booth. The gerbils even tried to move Logano for Truex if he was listening to the broadcast. The head gerbil, Burton has a son all hooked up with the Yoders, and Jr and Truex are best friends, and Allen doesn't know **** about racing so he follows along about three steps behind and yells.

Guys these playoff races have kinda sucked. Let’s hope Talledega provides a shot in the arm, we’re in a little bit of a rut rn

Since I saw Chase’s first win at the Glen last year the races I have been to have been won by:
Glen 2018 - Chase
Dover 2018 - Chase
Indy 500 - Simon
Glen 2019 - Chase
Dover 2019 - Larson
All guys that are favorites of mine, I wonder how long this will keep up

Even though I didn't get to see the race yesterday another solid finish for Bowman has me stoked. A win for Larson was cool also. The mechanical failure on Elliott's car was a bummer but hopefully he can rebound and get another Chevy back in the hunt.

Larson's got one of the coolest burnouts with the steering wheel outside the window. Hard to top that and Chase from last week.
It's pretty cool but I think you should be winning more regularly before you have your own signature celebration.

It's pretty cool but I think you should be winning more regularly before you have your own signature celebration.
While 6 wins in over 5 years would have been unimpressive 10 years ago, I don't think this matters.

A signature celebration is yours.

OTOH -- drivers might want to celebrate every Win like it's their last -- signature drifting, melting tires against a barrier, whatever... :)

OTOH -- drivers might want to celebrate every Win like it's their last -- signature drifting, melting tires against a barrier, whatever... :)

I certainly would.

Though Larson's struggles are overblown IMO. They're a 1b Chevy team at best, probably 2nd tier.

Back
Top Bottom