Cup RACE thread --- Dover, Rd. 2

For once when Larson is leading late can the race please go green to the end without late yellow that costs him the win?

DiBenedetto almost wrecked the 48, 48 having issues now. Unreal luck

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Just lost about a half second in speed. Had a top 3 car. Shame

I'm sorry that my posts upset you to the point where it concerns you enough. That must be frustrating.

Lol I'm joking obviously hence the lol...

It's gotten a little strung out here now, but it is what it is. It's the reason they've had to reduce HP, the engineering has maximized speed so much it has made passing much more difficult. Larson has his car hooked up right now though

It's gotten a little strung out here now, but it is what it is. It's the reason they've had to reduce HP, the engineering has maximized speed so much it has made passing much more difficult. Larson has his car hooked up right now though
You mean the enormous blade has made them too fast. I saw plenty of passing in both my trips here last year and in 2016.

Larson on the verge of punching his ticket to the round of 8, with his first win in 2 years! Truex with a solid P2.

Jr -- if Matt D keeps running well then maybe you should acknowledge that Bob, Wheeler and Toyota are giving him great cars.

I prob won’t even go to championship race or anymore races this year. And I prob won’t even watch anymore next year.. this is terrible now

I just hope that's right and it translates to the 21

Same, I like Matty D and want to see him do great. Would love if he got a win this year, or next. Would be one of the best victory lane interviews in awhile. Some people will dog him for showing emotion, but you know that happens I guess.

or maybe he's getting way more out of the car than they gave him.

But I get it, a Matt D hater wouldn't see that.

I get it, a Matt D lover wouldn't see that he's getting great hardware to run without a win.

Same, I like Matty D and want to see him do great. Would love if he got a win this year, or next. Would be one of the best victory lane interviews in awhile. Some people will dog him for showing emotion, but you know that happens I guess.

Lol I see what you did

I get it, a Matt D lover wouldn't see that he's getting great hardware to run without a win.

When you got nothing to say, just come back with the opposite of what was said.

If you think his cars are on par with the rest of JGR, then that's on you. But it's been said time and time again it's not. It's why next year it's being talked about how they will be giving the team a lot more support.

Back
Top Bottom