Cup RACE thread --- Dover

Why the hell are the 77 and 27 even out there? They're so far off the pace that they got passed by a ******* snail. This is the problem with the Charter System
The 77 actually has a charter.
Dover and Bristol are probably the most difficult tracks for slow cars.
In the Xfinity race, they did a pretty good job staying out of the way. There were a couple of roadblocks in the truck race, though.

Looks like the flood gates have opened for Chase on momentum. Larson having his best run of the year so far..hold your breath...

Strong showing by Chevy early on.

S/o to Bowman after that penalty, he's up to 12th right now after starting in the back of the field. Good on him and Ives to keep up the momentum from last week.

Streaming this on my work computer while also trying to do my job is not a recipe for success today..... shoulda got that flu that everyone has. I need more of that Larson vs Elliott battle in my life, whoa boy Jeff Gordon probably had a heart attack in the booth.

Why the hell are the 77 and 27 even out there? They're so far off the pace that they got passed by a ******* snail. This is the problem with the Charter System
Slow cars have always been around, the only thing the Charter system has done is simply guaranteeing which slow cars get to race if more than 40 show up.

Man, Denny is really struggling today. He's back in 24th, this is usually a track he's pretty solid at. Its crazy how hit or miss of a driver Denny has become.

Air Titan is one of the worst things to happen to this sport. Once again, NASCAR trying to just get half a race in knowing there's a damn good chance they won't get the whole thing in.
Cant even begin to understand what you just said. The Air Titan is one of the best things to come along in NASCAR, EVER.

Because they meet all criteria to be on the track

This is a cash flow problem that has nothing to do with bits of paper.

From what I've seen looks like Chase has a good short run car, then the 22 gets dialed in with a better long run car. Hope it comes down to Chase vs Larson Vs Logano. I'd also like to reiterate how much this sucks watching from work.... I am in sales, I cant sell anything while watching the race. Priorities people....

So I missed why is the 22 running in 19th? Speeding?

Watching a race on a gloomy Monday is really nice. :D
Clear blue skies here. I'm glad that It's not Tuesday or Wednesday the Blue Angels would be drowning out the TV and Raceview.

Watching a race on a gloomy Monday is really nice. :D

Gatlinburg is beautiful today -- but it's still nice to watch a race during the work-week. I wish they ran this as a Monday Night Race -- oh wait, it's Dover...

came in for 4 tires

4 fresh ones for possibly the fastest car in the field and he can barely make head way, started 21st and was running 17th behind DiBenedetto after 70 laps. Yeah, I'll be hitting up "the package" thread after this.

Props to the 9 bunch for getting Chase out in front of the 2.

Back
Top Bottom