Cup RACE thread --- Dover

also nice to see the 88 having a good run thus far... the real question I have is who wins a race first Bowman in the 88 or Byron in the 24?

also nice to see the 88 having a good run thus far... the real question I have is who wins a race first the Bowman in the 88 or Byron in the 24?

Bowman has the better floor atm, but Byron's potential is great. I can still see Bowman winning a race before Byron.

Truex has come to life as well, look for the 19 car come stage 3. He's going to be a problem.

4 fresh ones for possibly the fastest car in the field and he can barely make head way, started 21st and was running 17th behind DiBenedetto after 70 laps. Yeah, I'll be hitting up "the package" thread after this.

but there was only a small difference in laps on the tires due to Cautions just before the end of Stage 1 -- other teams put fresh tires on just before the end of that stage. Joey won the stage and then came in for tires.

but there was only a small difference in laps on the tires due to Cautions just before the end of Stage 1 -- other teams put fresh tires on just before the end of that stage. Joey won the stage and then came in for tires.
don't bust his bubble, he thought he was on a roll. :p

Who's wearing the Alex Bowman costume this weekend? Jeez. He's driving possessed.

MTJ is ruining my Chase vs Larson vs Logano party. Its crazy to see how fast these cars get through the corner, Dover is so much more a fun place. I hope they keep their 2 races, a nice little track

Chase was too good early and the lack of adjustments compared to everyone else adjusting is haunting them now. Hopefully they'll get it back.

88 and 9 pit crews came to play today. Lightening fast stops for those fellas.

Man if it wasnt for Fox, I would have never known Larson is having an awful start to the season thus far.

Back
Top Bottom