Cup RACE thread --- Fontana

I'm going off of what my buddy told me yesterday. He has been there surveying for the past few weeks, and he has seen the blueprints. He has to be there doing more surveying on Monday through Friday again this week.
Oh ah thanks for the info then!

Insult to injury: Chase’s radio is broken. Never mind, just fixed it

Oh ah thanks for the info then!
I just texted my buddy and asked him if he knows what date they are starting construction and he said they didn't tell him that info. He also said they are still in conceptual design right now and are having him do the surveying. I don't know why they would be spending the money surveying if they haven't made the decision to go forward with the project. That being said, I hope they do go forward with their plans because I want to keep going to a race there because it is so close, but I just don't get that excited about that track. We will all know when they feel it's time to tell us.

That’s Unfortunate for Brad.
1646002205315.gif

I just texted my buddy and asked him if he knows what date they are starting construction and he said they didn't tell him that info. He also said they are still in conceptual design right now and are having him do the surveying. I don't know why they would be spending the money surveying if they haven't made the decision to go forward with the project. That being said, I hope they do go forward with their plans because I want to keep going to a race there because it is so close, but I just don't get that excited about that track. We will all know when they feel it's time to tell us.
A short track will produce even better racing then this

Blaney and Cindric are gonna end up in a fist fight lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
But they make their decisions off of tire wear and what the driver tells them about the way the car is handling.

Weird. They need to update their site then as it mentions

“Soft-sided coolers are permitted as long as they do not exceed a maximum size of 14”x14”x14”

cause if it’s not allowed they don’t need to say it is.
We tried to walk in with unopened cans of beer. They said no.

I was just thinking Matt is looking super fit too and then Mike says he’s going to race the Boston Marathon, good luck to him

Back
Top Bottom