Cup RACE thread --- Fontana

I haven’t paid my share of last year’s “fire Larson’s crew chief after 6 races” effort.
I'm still making payments on my two-year-old pledge to the 'Fire racist Larson!' Fund. Who knew the guy would come back?

If he can recover from that, bumping Chase is a Monday meeting and a dozen donuts away from being a memory.

I'm 64 and really have no idea what you are talking about. I expressed an OPINION about why some concessions might be short on workers. But whatever. Another goes on my long ignore list.

You also seemed to indicate that I didn’t believe that COVID wasn’t a big deal. But it’s cool.

You also seemed to indicate that I didn’t believe that COVID wasn’t a big deal. But it’s cool.
Sorry. I'm a bit sensitive about younger people, say under 40, being all cavalier about an illness killing off my kind. So many complaining about not getting to go out to eat or get their drink on. Don't seem to care about keeping granny alive. Next door neighbor has lost half-dozen acquaintances that either didn't get vaxxed or thought they were tough. Not tough enough apparently. All under 50.

To-go food. Get drunk at home. Get shots. It's simple enough. This thing WILL eventually "go away like a miracle" as someone once said.

If that's not you, I apologize.

If astronauts and Nasa flight control can concentrate enough to send a rocket into outer space while the whole world is watching and listening, then I think a professional driver and their crew chief should be able concentrate enough to get around a racetrack without cussing. :) jmo
Apples, Oranges. I would say that's a much calmer environment

I hear “what’s up prick “ ha ha I know Joey didn’t say it but that’s funny to me for some reason

Gonna put this here. NSFW

Love Alan at the end: "Next time I want your wheel turned left."

I know that emotions are high, but that's ****** up, lol we saw Carl Edwards turn the wheel left at similar speeds, and it sent Brad K into the fence..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I know that emotions are high, but that's ****** up, lol we saw Carl Edwards turn the wheel left at similar speeds, and it sent Brad K into the fence..

Wou;d be interesting to see as teammates. I say this as a fan of Larson and HMS too really

Stop clutching pearls. Hold the wheel left one time and I guarantee he won't pull that **** again. (somewhat sarcastic here, but the point stands.)

Stop clutching pearls. Hold the wheel left one time and I guarantee he won't pull that **** again. (somewhat sarcastic here, but the point stands.)
I mean, i think there's middle ground XD I get that if Sunday included him actually "pulling ****", or driving dirty. It it won't stop someone from making a mistake that had nothing to do with intent.

Irregardless, the only message turning left and hooking your teammate into the wall at 190 sends is that your emotions are dangerous, I won't pretend to even consider that as justifiable,
. It was sickening when Edwards did it. Still would be here.

Fortunately Chase isn't that out of control.

I get what you're saying though. Next time a situation arises, don't life, let him wreck himself.

Back
Top Bottom