Cup RACE thread ---- Fontana

The 9's speedway issues from last year seemed to carry over. Started p32, went nowhere. Byron drove into p25 from p31

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Kinda how 9 fans felt leaving Cali last year after a certain teammate junked them. But I'm not bitter or prone to holding grudges.
Lap 12! Lol I didn't even get to turn on the race in time

Lap 12! Lol I didn't even get to turn on the race in time

I feel you. Reminds me of the 2017 Coke 600 I attended. Barely had time to open the cooler before the 9 hit a shattered brake rotor and blew up, collecting the 2. Loudest impact I've heard at track

I feel you. Reminds me of the 2017 Coke 600 I attended. Barely had time to open the cooler before the 9 hit a shattered brake rotor and blew up, collecting the 2. Loudest impact I've heard at track
Legit. I've decided to play draftkings this year. Small bets, but it's enough to keep me invested in races like this, in terms of rooting for someone.

Well switching Larson to my garage pick was an easy call today

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Lol Larson is like three tenths faster than the field running 16 laps down.

Suppose we got spared a whooping.

I’m a fan of both guys and I’m sick of that getting brought up every single week. It’s the new “Kyle Busch took out Dale Jr at Richmond”
For real lol

Didn’t get to see the beginning of the race, just turned on to see the 5 laps down with electrical issues. Super.

Kyle Busch looking like he’s running a HendrickCars.com scheme at quick glance

Lol Larson is like three tenths faster than the field running 16 laps down.

Suppose we got spared a whooping.

If they move the race to the Coliseum he probably could get 16 lucky dogs or wave arounds during the 75 cautions they will be needing to run the distance.

9 is humming. Much like @jaqua19 usually worries every week, I'm anxiously awaiting how it comes unraveled.
9, 23 early last run, 8.

We've had 5 or so guys look really fast at different points in the run. And we're getting rid of Auto Club. Lol

Blaney and 1 look great.

8 looks as good as anyone, just hasn't had the track position.

Back
Top Bottom