Cup RACE thread ---- Fontana

No they certainly did not
Exhibit A
9a2b43afd5430c9c5101ab086116044c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

9, 23 early last run, 8.

We've had 5 or so guys look really fast at different points in the run. And we're getting rid of Auto Club. Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
9 has fallen off a cliff on cue. "Way too loose"

Briscoe is killing my draftkings pick. *******.

9 has fallen off a cliff on cue. "Way too loose"
Comers and goers is classic gen 4/COT ****.

But to your point, 9 has had speedway issues since late summer last year, if you recall. They weren't able to bring top 10 speed to mile and a halves the second half of last year. And I think their centralized speed rating for intermediates was only 9th best on the entire year. (Motorsports analytics.com is great. 8 car was a top 5 car last year too, worth noting)

Considering we have no practice, I'm not surprised those struggles carried on into earlier parts of the season. I'd imagine this will be very much a track position/strategy race for the 9 team.

Anyone want to take a stab at how Blaney will lose this race today?

Sounds like a lot of teams are having trouble accessing SMT data for whatever reason.

Finally bit the bullet and paid for a year of scanner on the nascar app

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

But to your point, 9 has had speedway issues since late summer last year, if you recall. They weren't able to bring top 10 speed to mile and a halves the second half of last year. And I think their centralized speed rating for intermediates was only 9th best on the entire year. (Motorsports analytics.com is great. 8 car was a top 5 car last year too, worth noting)

Considering we have no practice, I'm not surprised those struggles carried on into earlier parts of the season. I'd imagine this will be very much a track position/strategy race for the 9 team.

Alan threw a change at it last caution that worked for like 5 laps then it fell off a cliff. Backed those changes out and then some this stop. Chase is also losing spots and complaining of "tell the 19 team I can't dodge their hoses and get into my box." Alan said "yeah, it's going to be a nightmare all day unless you can get ahead of him."

I can't seem to ever catch a leaderboard. Are they even showing a leaderboard???

Alan threw a change at it last caution that worked for like 5 laps then it fell off a cliff. Backed those changes out and then some this stop. Chase is also losing spots and complaining of "tell the 19 team I can't dodge their hoses and get into my box." Alan said "yeah, it's going to be a nightmare all day unless you can get ahead of him."
Good luck getting in front of the 19 if we have a long green run lol

Has been off since they moved up the numbers past the front door. Even though it is a single digit number the 9 itself is top heavy and more prone to become unbalanced.

Note the #1 and the proportionally balanced # 8 have no such issues.

Ross is such a weird dude lol. He's like a mix of Jimmie Johnson and Carl Edwards. He wears a very diplomatic persona, but you can't quite figure out what's going on behind that mask.

Ross can wheel it though.

Has been off since they moved up the numbers past the front door. Even though it is a single digit number the 9 itself is top heavy and more prone to become unbalanced.

Note the #1 and the proportionally balanced # 8 have no such issues.
Ah, so if he kept the 24, maybe there'd be some stability.

And the Dinger dings the wall

Back
Top Bottom