Cup RACE thread ---- Fontana

Hahahaha. So much cooler now that he’s in an RCR Chevy! KFB!!!!
8DC1848E-CC4B-4159-8E9B-B79F843786EA.jpeg

Did rcR have a chance for Larson?

Cool that this is happening!!
Hendrick was always the frontrunner when Ford had no interest.

Larson was toxic because of the entire incident. Any team that signed him would have to fund him out of pocket.

Kyle was clearly miserable. Between Denny in the 11, which is their franchise car, and Ty, it reminds me of Harvick leaving RCR.
Sure totally agree, I like needling Toyota, Preacher Joe, TRD President David Wilson, and JGR…. but in all honesty a change was needed and probably best for both parties

This was a good car I think they said Riddick won or top 4d with it

Sure totally agree, I like needling Toyota, Preacher Joe, TRD President David Wilson, and JGR…. but in all honesty a change was needed and probably best for both parties
Kyle was a huge loss for TRD, more so than for JGR.

JGR making the same mistakes for Ty Gibbs that RCR did for the Dillon brothers.

Kyle Busch is a killer, a bonadfide alpha in a car. I harken back to when Reddick got taken out at Bristol and shook the guy’s hand. No way Kyle does that and I think as well as this 8 team ran last year with Reddick….with KDB behind the wheel this they’re a Championship Race contender. Kyle is still a bad bad man.

The brilliance of Childress signing KDB also was performed without him needing to shutdown a more dominating team and pillaging the spoils.

Well pillaging... maybe that's a little harsh, maybe it would be better said that RCR didn't have to shutdown a better team or faster car for POACHING to get the driver he needed.

Also executed without any sanctimonious smugness that borders on self-aggrandizement.

I think Ty’s gonna be a good one. The problem is if they lose both Hamlin and Truex this year? I have zero idea what they do then. A team with Ty, KDB and Bell is still damn good.

I have to say, it was pretty cool to see Kyle Busch win today and not get booed. It reminded me of Kurt getting out of his car after beating Kyle at Atlanta and not getting booed...a full circle moment. The Era of the Two-Man Power Trip has officially begun. I hope you're ready, folks!

twomanpowertrip.jpg

The brilliance of Childress signing KDB also was performed without him needing to shutdown a more dominating team and pillaging the spoils.

Well pillaging... maybe that's a little harsh, maybe it would be better said that RCR didn't have to shutdown a better team or faster car for POACHING to get the driver he needed.

Also executed without any sanctimonious smugness that borders on self-aggrandizement.

RCR didn’t even have to poach KFB, which is impressive. JGR basically pushed him out for Ty Gibbs.

Going to have to work my magic to get those pit passes again lol.. didn’t go to a race last year.. will hit up my connect

I think we'll find out this season how much leadership Kyle provided over there

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

My last grumble about this for the day because I'm bitter ;)

"Despite early mechanical woes Kyle Larson tied for second in terms of number of fastest laps run. Behind KFB who set 23 FL’s, he and Chastain tied for 22."

And that's without him having clean air like the 1/8 did today.. also gained about 4 seconds on KB those last 30 laps. Without that electrical issue, this was gonna be a Cliff Daniels/Kyle Larson 2021 ass kicking special.

That is all :)

Hell of a race though. Tire fall off was 3 seconds, and it's racing as good as it ever did. Good stuff today.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

And here we all thought Kyle forgot how to drive and couldn’t handle the new car after last year.
:XXROFL: :XXROFL: :XXROFL: :XXROFL: :sarcasm:

And here we all thought Kyle forgot how to drive and couldn’t handle the new car after last year.
:XXROFL: :XXROFL: :XXROFL: :XXROFL: :sarcasm:
Truex went winless last year.

Sometimes teams go through down periods. A few years ago, obituaries were being written for Hendrick Motorsports and since then, Chase Elliott and Kyle Larson have won championships and a ton of races.

Back
Top Bottom