Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE THE BIG THREE

cartwheel.gif
cartwheel.gif
cartwheel.gif
cartwheel.gif
cartwheel.gif
cartwheel.gif
cartwheel.gif
cartwheel.gif

Never liked Logano but that was a hell of a drive and he put it on the Big Three, I can't hate it.

That was a helluva finish for the 22. He just dusted everyone! Congrats to Logano and Team Penske!

I pulling for the 78. I have no idea what happened to him.

It’s an absolute miscarriage of justice Kevin Harvick isn’t the 2018 NASCAR Monster Cup Champion. You can have your gimmick playoff system, championship race but this is why people are tuning out. Your best driver all year with the best numbers all year is being jobbed, people see through this $hit. Now I’m not crapping on the 22, good for him he’s a champ. I’m hating the game NOT the player. Good for that kid, immensely talented.

Wanted the 78 to win for Mr Visser, glad Joey got himself a championship. He's been close before.

78 never had a chance to do anything to the 22, he drove away so so fast

So glad the pious piece of **** Coach didn't win this one.

Back
Top Bottom