Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

I don't like the 22 but I was so happy to watch the 4 team fall back and not be in the story. The karma wheel spun on them. Oh, yes!

Congrats to Penske and Logano, that was a great power move to take the race. He had the best car by far on the final run.

Not going to trash talk Truex. I don't want him to turn into "Earnhardt" tough guy myth BS. I want racing, not carnage. Joey drove around him on the outside, that's racing.

Nothing like having a burning tire in the middle of your party.

It’s an absolute miscarriage of justice Kevin Harvick isn’t the 2018 NASCAR Monster Cup Champion. You can have your gimmick playoff system, championship race but this is why people are tuning out. Your best driver all year with the best numbers all year is being jobbed, people see through this $hit. Now I’m not crapping on the 22, good for him he’s a champ. I’m hating the game NOT the player. Good for that kid, immensely talented.
I’d agree if I didn’t believe 100% that they were blatantly cheating all year...but I do agree that a “winner take all” championship race is utter BS

Who was screaming like a little girl?....Oh it was him.

Who was screaming like a little girl when he took the flag?....Oh it was him.

Car inspected before the race, and shipped by NASCAR to FL. Harvick doesn't win. Things that make you go hmmm

i dont think harvick is ever gunna get that 2nd ring....especially with the new package next year... gratz to joey..he took it to the big 3....all that hype...all that talk about them...and they all get to watch joey lift the championship trophy....

It’s an absolute miscarriage of justice Kevin Harvick isn’t the 2018 NASCAR Monster Cup Champion. You can have your gimmick playoff system, championship race but this is why people are tuning out. Your best driver all year with the best numbers all year is being jobbed, people see through this $hit. Now I’m not crapping on the 22, good for him he’s a champ. I’m hating the game NOT the player. Good for that kid, immensely talented.

Yeah this is a wonderful example of how ridiculous this format is.

But everybody who cares enough already knows it.

Logano is controversial but the kid drives with heart and does everything he can to win, even if it means using the chrome horn. Nothing wrong with that IMO. He’s been in position to win the championship a couple of times and he got it done tonight.

i dont think harvick is ever gunna get that 2nd ring....especially with the new package next year... gratz to joey..he took it to the big 3....all that hype...all that talk about them...and they all get to watch joey lift the championship trophy....

Not only that but does he really think anyone wants him in the booth when he retires? He'd drive fans away in droves.

Back
Top Bottom