Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

A lot of corporate partners will buy up tickets at a discount late to make it an official sellout. There were still tickets being given away on StubHub this morning for $6.
Ohhhh that’s actually awesome I’d so go if I was in Miami

I really hope one of these years Larson gets into the Championship 4, he’d be that much more awesome here if he was running for the Cup

Good pit stop and recovery for the 18 bunch, know the other 3 might have a hiccup or 2 today. Surreal it’s also Lowe’s and Knaus last day with the 48 today, that scheme is lit.

Is this a rather easy track for the drivers? This track doesnt seem to have many on track incidents. Not that I'm upset about that, just curious.

Is this a rather easy track for the drivers? This track doesnt seem to have many on track incidents. Not that I'm upset about that, just curious.
It's one of those tracks where the drivers spend more time racing the track than each other so there aren't as many incidents. Look at the onboards and telemetry, it's plenty hard to drive.

It is not an easy track at all to drive fast, which is why Larson is able to do what he does here every year. Until he inevitably messes up, because he's that close to the edge.

It'll be easier and more even next year.

It is not an easy track at all to drive fast, which is why Larson is able to do what he does here every year. Until he inevitably messes up, because he's that close to the edge.
That’s why I hope he gets to the championship race one day soon, I wonder if that inevitable mess up would happen. And if it did how huge would that be

Running down a Dream is one of my favorite top 3 Petty songs, but it will be skipped for a bit after listening to it on broadcasts for 5 months straight. Ugh. Fox please.....

I don't know if it's top 3 for me, but yeah, this cover is such a.humdrum boring version of it. Bland instrumentation and it sounds like she's singing the lyrics for the first time as a practice run through.

I don't know if it's top 3 for me, but yeah, this cover is such a.humdrum boring version of it. Bland instrumentation and it sounds like she's singing the lyrics for the first time as a practice run through.
I miss Blake and the sunshine.

Back
Top Bottom