Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

Sorry I wasn't trying to pick on you but I have not read all of the posts on here yet. I was just pointing out that running against the wall is what put him in the position to win.
Everyone here knows and agree's Larson has a ton of talent, but him always riding the highline is like playing with snakes, you are bound to get bit, and he gets bit a lot.

No need to take anything of this personal as it seems you might be , its all good Nitro:cheers:

Always thought this. lol everyone is concerned with next years rules, yet these cars are so engineering based anymore a guy like Truex can turn into a dominant driver. I do think he’s a hell of a driver but his CC is arguably the best
Its a joke. He'd be the ONLY other multitime champ since JJ. Over a lot of superior drivers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

22 has the car set up for short runs after he fades. I think he will be in the cat bird seat at the end.

42 has another tire going down. Feels terrible about tearing their **** up.

Edit:tire was coming unwound, unrelated to contact apparently

NASCAR races seem much better with Dale Jr in the booth

Everyone here knows and agree's Larson has a ton of talent, but him always riding the highline is like playing with snakes, you are bound to get bit, and he gets bit a lot.

No need to take anything of this personal as it seems you might be , its all good Nitro:cheers:
I agree with every thing you are saying...and nothing personal here. :cool:

Kyle's engine does not sound all that healthy, maybe its just me though.

Back
Top Bottom