Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

Apparently Pearn made Truex into robocop and no skill is involved whatsoever. Truex has the most wins this season and has been the fastest, he deserves the title
2014 in the 78, 20th in points. 2015 with Pearn. Contender. I mean, the sky is blue. But whatever. Nothing else to say. Truex is a cool guy and on performance, the 19 team deserves it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

35 laps in and I have two thoughts so far.

1. Didnt Harvick jump the start? (Cant beat the leader to the line.)

2. Isnt there 38 cars in the race? NBC thinks there is only 4.

Drivers started pitting and they didnt even mention them. Lol. Why are there even 36 other cars out there? None of them actually matter today.

Apparently Pearn made Truex into robocop and no skill is involved whatsoever. Truex has the most wins this season and has been the fastest, he deserves the title

TDIL: Truax is a mannequin

They should just have a 150 lap race with the non championship 4, then have a 50-100 lap main event with just the championship 4. With the way the format is now, it’s obvious the other guys are just out for a Sunday drive. It’s an act having the whole field in the race. The only guy that didn’t get the memo is Larson, but either he’ll knock down the wall or the crew will cost him 15 spots.

You know what, screw it. I'm on Team Chaos today, I hope none of the Championship 4 even finish. Or at the very least 3 of them don't finish. To utterly expose this format as a joke

Reactions: Pat
so glad I don't have to hear Rick Allen for a long time

I see lots of comments with people complaining that they only cover the 4 finalist cars and does anyone else matter.

Well to be honest those 4 cars ARE the only ones that really matter today.

Sorry

You know what, screw it. I'm on Team Chaos today, I hope none of the Championship 4 even finish. Or at the very least 3 of them don't finish. To utterly expose this format as a joke
Every year I'm hoping the championship four wipe each other out on lap one.
And I know that system will be gone at some point, maybe as early as 2021.

I mean I don’t really get the shots. I understand if it was a few wins, but Truex absolutely became elite the second he got on a good team. Give the man credit

Truex literally has the most wins this year so I guess he don't deserve it lol.

I agree this system doesn't necessarily crown the best car all the time. But if you don't like it stop watching and go watch World of Outlaws.

Just think, if Truex hasn’t pussed out against Logano at Homestead last year, he’d be going for his 3rd straight championship.

Been struggling hard go get into racing this year, tune into the race to see the 19 with a 7+ second lead 50 some laps into the race... I'm going deer hunting. Maybe I'll catch the last lap shenanigans.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HMS -- a bunch of crabs in a bucket. Good luck to Chase in climbing up and out of that mess without getting pulled back down.

Back
Top Bottom