Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

Been struggling hard go get into racing this year, tune into the race to see the 19 with a 7+ second lead 50 some laps into the race... I'm going deer hunting. Maybe I'll catch the last lap shenanigans.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
lol. Boy you wouldnt have made it a second back in the 70's ,80;s and 90's

Well I think:
Truaxpoach2019 ver.19a
has a better drive than
KDB GOAT2019 ver.18

Maybe they just ain't telling Kyle how to do it this year either.
How else does a robot own the GOAT. It just ain't fair.

#MakeJGRgivePearnto theGOAT.
:XXROFL::XXROFL:

Maybe one of the other 3 have a backmarker on the payroll they can deploy

Its insane how good Truex and Pearn are when they get these setups right. Its only the first stage, but damn man I hope the other competitors get in the middle of this.

I enjoyed this very sane First Stage.

Someone is probably gonna have to mark the #19 up if it maintains this dominant set up.

Ready for some Round 2 drama.

No wonder Pearn was just chilling in the garage smiling for photos a minute before pre-race started. That #19 team with more time to prepare than anyone else is just a beatdown waiting to happen.
Yeah, don't give Pearn two weeks to get ready for a race and expect to beat'em very easy

Only way the 19 loses is if nascar throws phantom yellow with about 10 to go (lock to happen), and one of the other 4 has a lighting fast short run car and steals it. That or Decepticon attack

Nevermind KB just did that and Truex passed him like he was standing still lol

Last edited:
To think, if NASCAR had a normal championship format like literally every other form of motorsports, 5 drivers would be mathematically eligible for the championship entering today

48 is really solid. Harvick is a wheelman. 19 is the fastest car. Id love to see two vets with over 45 wins and a handful of crown jewel races fuke it out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

How the hell do these idiots in the booth think the 42 is holding someone up while he is running the fence? lol, unreal

48 is really solid. Harvick is a wheelman. 19 is the fastest car. Id love to see two vets with over 45 wins and a handful of crown jewel races fuke it out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Well, there are easier places to find that type of content.

Back
Top Bottom