Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

LFG Harv!

What's up with the 19 huh?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Let's see if Truex will move around. It looks like he cannot grip the bottom like the first half of the race.

This millennial does not have the money.lol

I'll drive back and fourth to Daytona, but Homestead is a three hour and a half drive, I need to stay in the area overnight. I hate driving through Miami.
Oh, I couldn't do it either, but there are some who can and will. Just daydreaming.

They’re trying to humanize Denny and it’s not helping....he still comes off as a huge Douche
I'll never forget how many time he gas criticized fellow race car drivers for racing him too hard in an auto race being run on a race track

Ok in my mind nascar lost a lot of credibility. The only reason I can come up that they threw the caution for the 36 was they needed to give MTJ a chance to get back into the race. He didn't even go around, no debris on the track and he was making his way to pit road.

Then just to top it off they let them come down pit road and sand or grind or whatever on the splitter. I thought you couldn't do anything to manipulate the splitter shape???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There was a brief period in 2017 and 2018 when NASCAR mostly appeared to stop doing this. Many here, including me, praised them. That's been over for a bit now. It's entertainment y'all.

He's mellowed out a lot, honestly. That Chase Elloitt incident humbled him a ton IMO.
Eh the problem I’ve always had is he tells you what he’s going to do but then always comes up woefully short. Chokes.

Back
Top Bottom