Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

Funny you should mention. I was supposed to be birding southwest England in mid May. Ten days (not all of them birding) overlapping the original All Star date so I wouldn't miss any 'real' races. Had a falconry session scheduled too.

Lets look at the bright side if it had not got delayed then the race would be over...but now we still have 267 laps and a lot of them will be under the lights. Third times a charm and if it isn't then we will go another 3 trys. :partytime

Lets look at the bright side if it had not got delayed then the race would be over...but now we still have 267 laps and a lot of them will be under the lights. :partytime
I like the way you think

Finally, back to racing

We really need a competition yellow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad they got’em goin again.

Hope it stays clear.

How many people listen to the scanner audio through the nascar app? My tv feed is like a minute behind the scanner feed, kinda hard to keep up

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How many people listen to the scanner audio through the nascar app? My tv feed is like a minute behind the scanner feed, kinda hard to keep up

They wanted my email address so they could blow it up. I decided I didn’t need to hear the scanner audio.

I think that is an issue with the App, if you use the scanner on the website, its like 30 seconds ahead

The 88 team has missed the setup off the truck the past few races because they seem to fall back at the start of the race and then Bowman must give them some good input because after each caution he starts moving forward. I hope that is the case tonight.

Umm, they are not asking for email to use the free scanner
I tried it a month or so back and they wanted a log-in.
I opted out. I don’t expect I’m missing anything.

I tried it a month or so back and they wanted a log-in.
I opted out. I don’t expect I’m missing anything.
Well, why don't you try it and see if you are , there is no need to sign up, just click and listen, it so easy, Geico's Cave Men can do it!

Good battle for the lead

Are you ****** kidding me!, sigh

****** christ. Another wasted 30 minutes. 4 hours to get 30 laps ran.

Back
Top Bottom