Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

Are any of those 1000 fans actually still at the track? Red flag delays have to be extremely boring with nothing at the track to do or look at.

Let's see how long they can go this time.

p5canmlk8a73qsn2xg3m.jpg

Are any of those 1000 fans actually still at the track? Red flag delays have to be extremely boring with nothing at the track to do or look at.
I'm fine with that.

Most of the time, I'm having conversations with half-drunk individuals. Usually pretty good conversation.

The race is getting ready to resume... just as I'm losing the buzz I got from the beers I drank when the race was supposed to start and when the race did start for 5 laps.

Let's go Blaney. Get his ass.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

**** it can't sleep and I see this **** is going now so

48 is dog **** tonight

There's the weekly shot of Chase putting the nose to a bumper. Chase is low key the most aggressive driver in the sport right now.

Blaney checking out, good to see

There's the weekly shot of Chase putting the nose to a bumper. Chase is low key the most aggressive driver in the sport right now.

Well Hamlin and Reddick both cut up in front of him when he had a run, Hamlin did it with no room whatsoever. He's probably sick of it.

Or likes night racing and delays it just enough... or maybe just likes twisting the nipples on a few fans here to watch them freak out. :D
You know, I can buy that.........

During the competition caution the RWR army pitted a lap later than everyone else. Maybe they should always do that.
Not sure what StarCom’s end game with Houff is, Cassill was better by far in that car. Houff has t shown at all he has any business being out there.

Reddick is becoming one of my favorite weekly drivers to watch, gosh he’s fun

I'm happy to admit I was soooo wrong about Reddick.

When he was driving Brad's trucks, I thought he was awful. Blowing restarts, missing shifts, stalling it out of the pit box, wrecking the truck with a careless mistake. I thought he was terrible.

I couldn't have been more wrong. Clearly he had the raw talent that I wasn't smart enough to notice. I think he's the best of the rookie class, and one of the most talented drivers in nascar. Extremely fun to watch him race.

Back
Top Bottom