Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

Ragged flags should be honorably destroyed and replaced. The American Legion will gladly perform this service, and has boxes in many place to accept your tattered flags.

I can appreciate the song as a metaphor but please replace your unserviceable flags, especially if you're a government office.

Since this race is under rain delay, I'm watching the live PGA game in Fort Worth.

Not that I'm a golf fan... but I've been told CBS has showcased our city and skyline several times.

Since this race is under rain delay, I'm watching the live PGA game in Fort Worth.

Not that I'm a golf fan... but I've been told CBS has showcased our city and skyline several times.
Love the DFW skyline, more so at night, as kid a got to spend some time in Reunion Tower with my dad when their was a radio station up there.

I enjoy watching golf, although I'd never play it. It has a lot more in common with racing than us apparent at first glance.

Love the DFW skyline, more so at night, as kid a got to spend some time in Reunion Tower with my dad when their was a radio station up there.

I've never been to the top of Dallas' Reunion Tower, but I have been near the top of Dallas' Chase Tower (before its observation deck was closed to the public).

Unfortunately, none of Fort Worth's skyscrapers have an observation deck.

EDIT: Since this race is in South Florida... none of Miami's skyscrapers have an observation deck, either (unless this has changed recently). Though, I did stay on an upper floor of Miami's Intercontinental Hotel during one of my trips to Miami. My dad's second roommate when he lived there didn't like guests.

I didn't care.

Until he did a pre-race show last year , I didn't know who he was. I thought he was just some guy in a beer ad.
He had a lot of songs in top 100 back about 10 years ago

Green flag finally !

Oh no are we low hp high downforce this weekend? Noticed the spoilers.

I've never been to the top of Dallas' Reunion Tower, but I have been near the top of Dallas' Chase Tower (before its observation deck was closed to the public).

Unfortunately, none of Fort Worth's skyscrapers have an observation deck.

EDIT: Since this race is in South Florida... none of Miami's skyscrapers have an observation deck, either (unless this has changed recently). Though, I did stay on an upper floor of Miami's Intercontinental Hotel during one of my trips to Miami. My dad's second roommate when he lived there didn't like guests.
I am not sure if any of our skyscrapers here have observation decks, we do have the rotating restaurant at the Hyatt, but thats not really a sky scrapper.

Back
Top Bottom