Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

If MTJ, Harvick and Kyle Busch arent fighting for the win then I firmly believe that NASCAR gives the “final four” teams allowances on performance at the final race. Those 3 drivers have consistently been in the championship battle over the years and are always in the top 5 during this race.

Edit: Can add Logano to that mix.

Very clutch driving by Blaney so far. That 12 car has had good speed all year and Blaney can drive.

He's run up front and lead all year. Resllllly wanna see him get to victory lane soon.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

And Jimmie is out to sea tonight. Reddick really might be the one for the 48 next year.

If MTJ, Harvick and Kyle Busch arent fighting for the win then I firmly believe that NASCAR gives the “final four” teams allowances on performance at the final race. Those 3 drivers have consistently been in the championship battle over the years and are always in the top 5 during this race.

Edit: Can add Logano to that mix.
There has never been a doubt in my mind that Nascar is not very fastidious in the inspection process of the final 4. I believe they want there champion to win the race.

Losing position because of a ‘roof flap tether’.....

Lol - Harvick laying back and probably shaking his head.

And Jimmie is out to sea tonight. Reddick really might be the one for the 48 next year.

I wish, but I doubt it.

My wishlist for the 48:

1. Buescher
2. Blaney
3. Reddick
4. Jones
5. Wallace

I think Jones is the only realistic possibility out of those five

Damn! Some one must have scolded Bowman's crew because they usually lose him spots and tonight they are actually gaining him spots. Keep it up boys.:punkrocke

Cliff Daniel's has to be one of the chillest crew chief's you can listen to.

Dude doesn't panic at all.

I wish, but I doubt it.

My wishlist for the 48:

1. Buescher
2. Blaney
3. Reddick
4. Jones
5. Wallace

I think Jones is the only realistic possibility out of those five
I wouldn't rule out Gragson, he is a back door Hendrick driver already

Mike is over the WWE Promos and Lightening Delays Lmao I think he’s at the **** It stage of this race

I would have preferred the orange scheme (like my avatar) but the black scheme looks good too
Didn’t think I’d like the black scheme because it’s not traditional colors but I’m coming around.

Back
Top Bottom