Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

Chase did all he could. Drove his ass off trying to get there.

Hamlin had the best car by a country mile.

The only thing more boring than this high downforce crap is that Denny Hamlin, Joey Logano, Kyle Busch and Martin Truex, Jr. seem to win almost every race it seems.

Hell yeah Denny!!! Unreal driving by him today, may be the best race he’s driven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamlin got it done. Gotta give Reddick a lot of confidence moving forward,these cars are like an Xfinity car might help him.

Hamlin had the best car by a country mile.

The only thing more boring than this high downforce crap is that Denny Hamlin, Joey Logano, Kyle Busch and Martin Truex, Jr. seem to win almost every race it seems.

Boring? That race was one of the best I’ve seen. Phenomenal final 100 laps

God dammit Denny, I'm starting to like you.
That half-assed burnout was beautiful.

What is wrong with me.

The fact that Harvick, Truex and KDB were all out to lunch after competing for a championship at this very same track just a bit over 6 months ago show what a WWE inspired gimmick the points system that is used to crown a champion is.

Dennis the Shamlin will never be as good as Mark Martin. I don't care how many wins he has.

Chase blocking that Logano question, staying focused. Onto Dega.
7F86AF95-CB95-4964-B1DC-67BB5977E9FB.gif

There is a valuable lesson to learn here Chase. Don't take jabs at someone on the same day that you have to race them... especially when they are already upset and feel they owe you one. It will usually not work in your favor. :)

There is a valuable lesson to learn here Chase. Don't take jabs at someone on the same day that you have to race them... especially when they are already upset and feel they owe you one. :)
Do we even know though if Joey saw this?

Back
Top Bottom