Cup RACE thread --- Indy Road Course

Much like Elliott dominating the chicane at Watkins Glen, he is bad fast through the switchbacks here.

You know it's going to be a follow the leader race when Elliott and Larson hasn't been able to pass any cars within the first couple of laps. If it is still this way at noon then I won't need to miss any of the drag race. :)

Exactly the form expected from Briscoe on road courses, he's looking so much better now.

More time, more reps in the Cup car. He really looks like he's getting acclimated now.

So far, much more tame than the Xfinity race. Everyone is pretty solid on keeping it on the asphalt. If this race turns into a snoozer, Roger is gonna have a PR issue again.

Chase starting to eat them up under braking in the NASCAR 1-2 section

Mcdowell made a huge mistake by not pitting with the leaders, I have him in the pool. Not happy

Hope for the field: 9 is overheating, Chase sounds concerned. Pulled tape this stop.
Had one of these stashed behind the radiator.

81jkjX986DL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I stand corrected on Stage 1 almost being over
I don’t blame you tbh. I looked and saw 4 to go and I was like “what… stage is so short.” So I would’ve probably thought it wasn’t close to being over if I ain’t seen that

They can’t even show the rest of these stage point battles in split screen? 10th was half a minute back and we’re just watching Reddick trundle around. bull****.

Did they just compare Will Power and Kyle Busch? Tha **** are these dudes on?

They can’t even show the rest of these stage point battles in split screen? 10th was half a minute back and we’re just watching Reddick trundle around. bull****.
Sponsors want their winning brands on TV. NBC isn’t gonna say no.

And the 14 got passed under caution and I think they’re telling Chase that nascar said he didn’t maintain speed.

P5 Preece for the stage!!! Hopefully some wacky stuff happens and this short-term gain is a winner...

Back
Top Bottom