Cup RACE thread --- Indy Road Course

Blaming Kurt is just crazy. Larson tried to go way wide to arc into 1 and put his car in front of someone charging the braking zone in a totally separate lane. He didn't have to do that and that's the risk you take by doing so.

Chase hot that Nascar giving 21 his spot back. He slowed under caution to go hit someone he was mad at and then passed back up to his spot.

There's been an efficient amount of green flag racing in the last hour: 0 laps.....13 yellow laps, almost a stage worth.

Blaming Kurt is just crazy. Larson tried to go way wide to arc into 1 and put his car in front of someone charging the braking zone in a totally separate lane. He didn't have to do that and that's the risk you take by doing so.
Larson choked. Since we all know that’s physically impossible, it must have been the car behind him.

Ge....FU.....Ch....going to amateur golf at 4:50 on the first race i get to see this summer on TV .

I for one can’t wait for in 10 years when we look back at the HISTORIC inaugural Indy road course race as ramp jumps are now commonplace in the sport. 10 playoff points awarded to the driver who has the longest jump each race.

I for one can’t wait for in 10 years when we look back at the HISTORIC inaugural Indy road course race as ramp jumps are now commonplace in the sport. 10 playoff points awarded to the driver who has the longest jump each race.
NASCAR will install ramps on the backstretch and frontstretch at Daytona and Talladega.
Remember, you heard it here first.

Is this a 24 hour endero?

Back
Top Bottom