Cup RACE thread --- Indy

Gonna have to step up and win. He's very good a lot of tracks coming up, time to put the big boy britches on and find a way. Pocono and Michigan are the 2 I would circle.
Yea for sure, time to step up and get that 1st win. He's gotta win at one or the other, else it's going to be a nerve racking end of summer

Apparently some of you would rather they throw the caution immediately then call the race a few minutes later due to darkness which would have given us the same exact result.

Seems reasonable.

Understood that this was a demo derby by the end but still in the record books it works the same... check out some top 15 finishes today...

I Really Hope Jr can win a race and get into the chase like Jeff and Tony did in their final season.

I say his best chance is prob Michigan.

After a good nights sleep , I am still worn out from watching the Indy race.

Still trying to figure out how a notoriously boring track delivered
a chaotic ,dramatic, cornucopia of crazy.

VERY happy with the 10 crew, 4th top 15th of the year!

Not happy with what happened with Blaney. I really like this guy.

DFf9-49W0AAYdj-.jpg:large

After a good nights sleep , I am still worn out from watching the Indy race.

Still trying to figure out how a notoriously boring track delivered
a chaotic ,dramatic, cornucopia of crazy.

IMO the biggest contributing factor was the 2 best race cars wrecked out. Of course the drivers taking leave of their senses also contributed plus I think the overall low expectations many had for the race helped make it seem better. This was a one off situation, IMO.

VERY happy with the 10 crew, 4th top 15th of the year!

Not happy with what happened with Blaney. I really like this guy.

The 10 team had some rotten luck during the first half but is getting some good luck now and it is good to see it even out.

What u think about truex and Busch??

I know you didn't ask me but my 2 cents is that Busch and Truex didn't have any choice and unfortunately one of them racin' deals bit them both. At some point you have to stop tip toeing around and race hard which is what they both were doing and I respect them for it.

I know you didn't ask me but my 2 cents is that Busch and Truex didn't have any choice and unfortunately one of them racin' deals bit them both. At some point you have to stop tip toeing around and race hard which is what they both were doing and I respect them for it.
I respect Kyle for saying he wanted to race at the end.. I listened to both radios and truex was pissed when Kyle said that.. even Kyle crew chief said he wrecked us

I respect Kyle for saying he wanted to race at the end.. I listened to both radios and truex was pissed when Kyle said that.. even Kyle crew chief said he wrecked us

It is hard because drivers get a bad rap for just riding but then when they race and something happens they get a bad rap so they are in a no win situation. These kind of wrecks are always a bummer and it was especially disappointing given that the 2 cars involved were head and shoulders above the others. I thought both Busch and Truex handled the aftermath well.

It is hard because drivers get a bad rap for just riding but then when they race and something happens they get a bad rap so they are in a no win situation. These kind of wrecks are always a bummer and it was especially disappointing given that the 2 cars involved were head and shoulders above the others. I thought both Busch and Truex handled the aftermath well.
Me too.. but I do think something is there.. and I think if you would have heard both radios you would too.. but hey I loved it.. that race had some excitement too it.. can't wait to head down to Darlington

all of the other restarts Truex let him jump way the hell out there on the restart when Truex was second. But when Truex was starting first, Kyle Dam Busch wants to race now. Typical chicken ****

all of the other restarts Truex let him jump way the hell out there on the restart when Truex was second. But when Truex was starting first, Kyle Dam Busch wants to race now. Typical chicken sh!t
EXACTLY and like I said plenty of times TRUEX was pissed I listened to radio he didn't like it all .. truex spotter said get into his door.. and then after they crashed Busch crew chief said damn he wrecked us.. so that's all I'm saying, I believe truex got loose but I also think he knew exactly what he was doing .

Back
Top Bottom