Cup RACE thread --- Indy

Its a joke that the #18 passed pre race inspection

If he passes post, nascar is fraudulent

And people think Truex dominations are bad lol. 18 has no competition at all. It's a joke how fast he came through that field. No one else on new tires could really do that besides Truex, but he still had nothing for the 18

But but this is what everyone wants...when people said last nights xfinity race was great the "purists" said the cars were being neutered and they should be allow to race wide open.

But but this is what everyone wants...when people said last nights xfinity race was great the "purists" said the cars were being neutered and they should be allow to race wide open.
Not even close.

But you do you

I'm listening to the radio broadcast on the NASCAR Ap because the sound on my TV just got fried from the round of storms, have to say it's better than listening to Rick Allen

The plates and spoilers didn't do anything when they tested them besides make them slow and they stalled out behind other cars per usual. The ducting is fine, the plates aren't necessary.

Nice of Danica to show Ricky how to nose it into the inside wall

Unless you are on the front row, starting on the outside costs you 5+ spots. Thats not right

Unless you are on the front row, starting on the outside costs you 5+ spots. Thats not right
yep one lane track for cup cars, always has been, single file, hardly ever passing except on restarts, leader almost always checks out.

Kyle has a better car, but I bet it will be hard as hell to pass Truex in clean air. IDK Truex out front might gap him.

Back
Top Bottom