Cup RACE thread --- Indy

F**K TRUEX!!! HE IS A HATER MAN! ANYBODY THAT RACES HIM HARD HE CRIES ABOUT IT! AND I LISTENED ON READY HE WAS MAD KYLE WANTED TO RACE HIM AND BIT GET UP FRONT... HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE MAN, EVEN TRUEX SPOTER TOLD HIM TO GET INTO KYLE'S DOOR! SMH
Are you trying out for a comedian??????? If so...... you need to get better material Bud...........

He didn't wreck Kyle on purpose, if you saw his interview he owned up to losing it himself
Yea I seen that . People lie everyday man.. he wasn't happy on the radio when Kyle wanted to finally race him I listened to both of them on the radio...even Martin spoter was like ohh now he wants to race us , and truex was like ohh it was different when he wanted us to work with him earlier.. then Truex spoiler said get into his door.. right after he hit Kyle , Kyle crew chief said he wrecked us!

Yea I seen that . People like everyday man.. he wasn't happy on the radio when Kyle wanted to finally race him I listened to both of them on the radio...even Martin spoter was like ohh now he wants to race us , and truex was like ohh it was different when he wanted us to work with him earlier.. then Truex spoiler said get into his door.. right after he hit Kyle , Kyle crew chief said he wrecked us!
Of course his crew chief said that........that is what happened. You asserted it was intentional, which is just not true.

Yea I seen that . People like everyday man.. he wasn't happy on the radio when Kyle wanted to finally race him I listened to both of them on the radio...even Martin spoter was like ohh now he wants to race us , and truex was like ohh it was different when he wanted us to work with him earlier.. then Truex spoiler said get into his door.. right after he hit Kyle , Kyle crew chief said he wrecked us!
It's what racer's do. No driver will willingly roll over and play dead.
Kyle kept Martin pinned down almost in the grass. Why should Martin back off? He got loose and lost control. That's hard-nose, balls-to-the-wall
racing.

Yea I seen that . People lie everyday man.. he wasn't happy on the radio when Kyle wanted to finally race him I listened to both of them on the radio...even Martin spoter was like ohh now he wants to race us , and truex was like ohh it was different when he wanted us to work with him earlier.. then Truex spoiler said get into his door.. right after he hit Kyle , Kyle crew chief said he wrecked us!
Us? Sorry you must be on the 18 team, of course you'd be angry!

I'd travel from Scranton to West Lafayette for a Temple-Purdue game at Ross Ade before I'd attend the Brickyard. Ironically we open with ND in South Bend.

BTW, a game at Neyland is high on my bucket list!

If you ever make it down, send me a message. I'll hook you up with some good food and free food at the tailgate.

Rick is trying to fathom Trevor Bayne winning at Indy.

It's what racer's do. No driver will willingly roll over and play dead.
Kyle kept Martin pinned down almost in the grass. Why should Martin back off? He got loose and lost control. That's hard-nose, balls-to-the-wall
racing.
Truex hit the curb and shot up into Kyle. Kyle had him pinched down too, he wasn't making it easy. Hero ****

Back
Top Bottom