Cup RACE thread --- Indy

7 crashes in a row. Byron is a damn hack

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You could see on the in car view that Byron came down on him and ran him onto the apron.

Way to takeout your teammate

Reactions: Pat
Ran out of talent. 7 time champion should know better than 3 wide at Indy at this part of the race.
Desperation makes for moves as such, its nothing new.

Better for JJ to miss and crawl into the "playoffs". No pressure and gain some confidence for next season.

Its just a few dents and some scratches, as they say, it will buff right out
Yea but can they get the car fixed within the 5 minute crash clock??? That’s the real question

Jeff Burton bout to rip off the button up shirt and reveal a huge yellow 48 shirt

How is Byron responsible?
Watch the incar view..he turned left and forced Jimmie.onto the apron. Idk if he reacted to Kurt out there or if he just didn't control the car, but it's evident

Reactions: Pat
You could see on the in car view that Byron came down on him and ran him onto the apron.

Way to takeout your teammate

It's a bad situation, but yeah you'd think that Byron would err on the side of washing into Kurt instead :idunno:

Oh well, **** year. Deserved to be missed.

Yea but can they get the car fixed within the 5 minute crash clock??? That’s the real question
Of course not, I was joking, his car is done, there is no rear end lol

Jimmie has never missed a playoffs/Chase format since it changed from Winston Cup I believe. I have to say 2006-10 me is pretty stoked JJ is missing the playoffs for beating JG those years

Larson and co feel like they have the best cad now that the 1 is out. Hence the willingness to pit.

Back
Top Bottom