Cup RACE thread --- Indy

I had a Chevy once - I traded it for a horse - then the horse died - I figured I got a pretty good deal.

There
upload_2019-9-8_15-53-56.png

Thank God we have the 3 season fan to tell us.

Go away. You have the least reliable perspective here my friend :)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
You guys swear y’all no racing so much because u been watching longer than me .. and half the people at the damn track don’t have a clue what’s going on.. me and my girlfriend listened at the track to others talk racing and 75% didn’t have a clue what was going on. This sport is based on people trying to fit in with others when it comes to fans.. anybody with common sense know this is based on the car! If JJ was so damn good like all y’all say he is.. he would have at least won a race.. he had a dominant car for those Seasons and now he don’t so he is trash! It’s not him it’s the car.. he isn’t any better than half the other guys.. they just don’t have the car he has or had..

Jimmie def. the favorite for Miss Congeniality.

You guys swear y’all no racing so much because u been watching longer than me .. and half the people at the damn track don’t have a clue what’s going on.. me and my girlfriend listened at the track to others talk racing and 75% didn’t have a clue what was going on. This sport is based on people trying to fit in with others when it comes to fans.. anybody with common sense know this is based on the car! If JJ was so damn good like all y’all say he is.. he would have at least won a race.. he had a dominant car for those Seasons and now he don’t so he is trash! It’s not him it’s the car.. he isn’t any better than half the other guys.. they just don’t have the car he has or had..
You should have a NASCAR blog or podcast so you can grace us with your racing knowledge. Share your gifts. Can you have a mailbag or call in so us pheasants can ask questions?

Larson hits the wall and he wasn’t even running the high line. That’s a tough hit, whew

Damn man he could have won that thing.

All in on the 12 car please pull it off.

Back
Top Bottom