Cup RACE thread --- Indy

Happy now ? I had the new Stingray on there because I appreciate cool cars.Just so there is no confusion.
I think you are missing the point, there is a large part of the NASCAR fan base that doesnt care about the manufactures and likes drivers that may not drive the same make that is their favorite, like Bobby, believe me, its ok to a be a Ford fan boi and like a driver that drivers a Toyota.

Final Results
4 - Kevin Harvick
22 - Joey Logano
43 - Bubba Wallace
24 - William Byron
14 - Clint Bowyer
11 - Denny Hamlin
12 - Ryan Blaney
6 - Ryan Newman
9 - Chase Elliott
21 - Paul Menard

Never felt this race as a cutoff.... wish it went back to its old date. Congrats to Harv two time Brickyard winner. And Rick with the retirement talk again. I don’t get why the media in this sport is so quick to push its stars into retirement all the damn time

**** YA!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! pole and a dominate win on the same day and....harvick gets 200th career top 5...pretty good day :D

Will Harvick, with the best average finish, most top 5s, top 10s, most laps lead and a close 2nd most wins since 2014 be the first 2x champ in the "Kyle Busch Era" of 2014-2019? XD

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Never felt this race as a cutoff.... wish it went back to its old date. Congrats to Harv two time Brickyard winner. And Rick with the retirement talk again. I don’t get why the media in this sport is so quick to push its stars into retirement all the damn time
I think after next year, we are gonna want this race back as the cut off

Will Harvick, with the best average finish, most top 5s, top 10s, most laps lead and a close 2nd most wins since 2014 be the first 2x champ in the "Kyle Busch Era" of 2014-2019? XD

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
U mean the era of the jackass? :D

43 year old Jimmie needs to get some of what 43 year old Harvick is having.

Back
Top Bottom