Cup RACE thread --- Indy

I'm not so sure.

NBC is worse than FOX in every single way. Dale Jr. was fine when he wasn't trying to outdo Burton with the loud shrieking, but overall NBC has been pure garbage. I can hardly wait until FOX comes back in February. That's a pretty low bar, as sad as it is

I honestly spend probably 90% of the time with the TV muted because of the hyperventilating on every single lap. Not to mention showing and yakking about a driver running around in 15th. That MIGHT make their precious playoffs.

I agree but I also disagree with you, I feel that on the whole, NBC cares a far more about NASCAR than Fox does, this year they just did the bare minimum to show us races.

Yes, there are things about NBC that I don't like, but they have raised the bar , and FOX has a lot of work to do.

Rick Allen sucks, Steve Letarte sucks, Jeff Burton REALLY sucks. Dale is fine when he's not screeching like a preteen girl at a Taylor Swift concert, but I feel like NBC forces that on him. Rut is Rut, no explanation needed.

Put Dale Jarrett in the booth instead of the annoying clowns, and quit talking about the stupid playoffs every second, and they will be a lot better off.

That was Bob.

Brian is Brad’s brother. Somebody decided that B goes well with K.
Yes Iam aware, I posted above earlier that it was one of my favorite interviews due to the feisty nature of it and I try to dust it off from time to time

Literally the only post race interview. I wanted to hear Blaney rage about Logano and Bubba as well as Bubba of course..

**** Joey. Would rather push Harvick than his teammate. Then door slams the 12 for second.

Too easy. Blaney should run him through the fence next chance he gets.

**** Joey. Would rather push Harvick than his teammate. Then door slams the 12 for second.

Too easy. Blaney should run him through the fence next chance he gets.

It was a pretty trash move. Could have worked together to get by the 4.

ED-UPEkW4AcV6Ri

Rick Allen sucks, Steve Letarte sucks, Jeff Burton REALLY sucks. Dale is fine when he's not screeching like a preteen girl at a Taylor Swift concert, but I feel like NBC forces that on him. Rut is Rut, no explanation needed.

Put Dale Jarrett in the booth instead of the annoying clowns, and quit talking about the stupid playoffs every second, and they will be a lot better off.
Yes, I fully agree, I am not fan of the booth that NBC has, too many talking heads, I think that Jarrett would be good replacement for both Jr and Burton.

When he retires, I hope Harvick gets a job with one of the networks. He is great when he does Xfinity races, same with Kez and most of the other drivers. Laid back and just reports the facts instead of over-the-top drama.

Harv was so far ahead though I counter with listen to Harvick’s post race front stretch interview today and tell me this means as much as a June Pocono win. You’d be wrong.

I’m just saying it’s hard to make that’s argument anymore when our own sport doesn’t take it that serious

I’m just saying it’s hard to make that’s argument anymore when our own sport doesn’t take it that serious
Yea I disagree they weren’t going to show the winner regardless because they were fixated on the gimmick final playoff spot “battle”

Hell yeah Harvick!!!!

For those who tried to argue that the brickyard is anymore prestigious than any other cup win should’ve told that to NASCAR’s coverage that fixated on Jimmie Johnson’s corpse and Daniel Suarez in a riveting battle for 16th the final laps
That's not the Brickyards fault.:)

I can't really comment much on the booth because I'm usually paying so much attention to the race it's self that I usually don't even have a clue what they said. I usually only pay attention to them during cautions...I heard a lot today though.:D

It was a pretty trash move. Could have worked together to get by the 4.

That said, Blaney needs to grow a spine at some point. Getting real tired of him durping restarts and letting these veteran drivers, particularly his teammates, use him up. He’s never gonna win until he has the sand to move Joey, Brad or Kevin.

That said, Blaney needs to grow a spine at some point. Getting real tired of him durping restarts and letting these veteran drivers, particularly his teammates, use him up. He’s never gonna win until he has the sand to move Joey, Brad or Kevin.

Blaney has already won races in the cup series, apparently has some idea how to do it

Sad RCR missed the playoffs, but Newman willed Roush to the playoffs. RCR has some work to do

You’ve literally summed up all of my thoughts in one post. Kudos to you sir

He did well on restarts for the most part today. There is only so much you can do..

Had speed right off of the truck and it showed all weekend. Even after falling to the back, he fought his way to the front and was consistently in the top 10 pace wise. Faster than the other RCR related entries all weekend on the long run. Yeah, it was a wreckfest, but he could have finished between 8th to 10th on pace alone.

Keep it up, my dude.

Bubba continues to drive his way into success. What an interesting story he is making. Anybody close to the sport knows what he is driving and the obstacles that team has faced since he took over the wheel. He's a long way from being perfect or a GOAT, but so are almost everybody else, but he refuses to be a backmarker and I think his team is starting to believe it too.

Bubba going to get a shot like Bowman and Dibenedetto have soon. Unless, RPM gets their program going in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom