Cup RACE thread --- Iowa

The Buescher caution was just a little more than a Darlington stripe imo, should have stayed green.

No, we wouldnt. At least I wouldnt.

Ive seen this exact comment from you many a time. You can't help yourself from tooling on Larson fans, can you? Lol
Same fans were blaming Denny for the contact earlier lol. When Larson was already loose. Hell I don’t even dislike Larson I just call things like I see them. I’m not gonna fight with you on the matter, as I’m enjoying the race too much. So have a nice one man.

This will be interesting…I think I like Berry’s chances if he fires off pretty well on the restart and doesn’t get held up for several laps fighting Stenhouse or someone.

4 of the top 5 took the top

Same fans were blaming Denny for the contact earlier lol. When Larson was already loose. Hell I don’t even dislike Larson I just call things like I see them. I’m not gonna fight with you on the matter, as I’m enjoying the race too much. So have a nice one man.

Larson fans should never complain. You can't insult people and then go "I'm not gonna fight you on the matter" when those people push back on you for it, that's not cool, man. But do you.

How do we feel about the 2 tires for Blaney from P2?
I would go with 4 tires and only do 2 for a short run with track position late in the race

Larson fans should never complain. You can't insult people and then go "I'm not gonna fight you on the matter" when those people push back on you for it, that's not cool, man. But do you.
Because it’s pointless? We aren’t gonna agree so why go back and forth for pages and annoy everyone else? If you want to discuss it we can in private so we don’t bother the others.

Byron's race to lose. Another win off of the 5's misfortune.

Because it’s pointless? We aren’t gonna agree so why go back and forth for pages and annoy everyone else? If you want to discuss it we can in private so we don’t bother the others.
There's nothing else to talk about.

Blaney was probably the second best car all day, but I'd be surprised if he holds off on two tires.

Chase and William are about to get racing. That's what Blaney wants to see. Elliott was a bit better than the 12 on the long run. Needs to get William quickly

I mean I think having it paved this way makes them run closer together than they would with a full repave so I don't know and we won't until they do. I like what this has been.

Now that Josh seems to be out of contention, love to see Elliott get it, but idk if he has anything for William

Now that Josh seems to be out of contention, love to see Elliott get it, but idk if he has anything for William
I've been watching times he's catching him but I don't know if that is traffic.

Did the 20 team not share notes from the tire test, because they’ve been the only Toyota to be towards the front on speed the whole night.

Back
Top Bottom