Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

It's a home game for the 78 team, when their home is a state away. Ah it's about that time I'm about annoyed with Fox and their coverage for the year

Safety workers sure seem to be fumbling around trying to cut the roof off.

I wasn't watching when it happened TRL, but trust me when I say that lots of times when crashes happen people think the crews take too long when they're really just working methodically. That said everybody has bad days no matter how competent they are.

I wasn't watching when it happened TRL, but trust me when I say that lots of times when crashes happen people think the crews take too long when they're really just working methodically. That said everybody has bad days no matter how competent they are.
Looked like possible back injury to me. Those require patience. But this boards members have none.

Oh yeah!!! Kurt in 4th place, that is almost like a win at this point in the crappy season he is having so far

Bingo, if the patient is stable and not facing life threatening injuries, there is no point in rushing

How can anyone be impressed with the work of the safety crews right now?

There are hundreds of tools the teams have in possession to cut through metal & they are 15 minutes in without success yet.

These fatbodies need a better sense of urgency.

Any vid links? Wasn't watching when it happened. Done properly extrication can take more time than people realize. Sometimes slower is better.

Back
Top Bottom