Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

I cannot 'Like' this often enough. What an asinine question? "How's it feel having your guts ripped out?"

Same thing happened when Gordon Hayward broke his ankle.

Someone asked Kyrie "how much of a shock was it". He goes, "come on man..come on"

I cannot 'Like' this often enough. What an asinine question? "How's it feel having your guts ripped out?"
Right, one the most dumbest questions asked , how the hell do you think it feels, that is like nails on the chalkboard for me

yeah I am sure we will hear about what failed. but damn. like Johnson years ago with a rear end seal, this ain't right, you can't continue to take a crap on the seasons performance IMO

The first statement is announced every week and is in the rules. The announcers said the second part and implied the third.

Oh didn't seem they said much about.
Just glazed over it.

Larson fans have every reason to be upset and I'm pissed for them.

Next best car all season out of the chase because of one mistake.

Final 10 races , I refuse to call it the playoffs, this auto racing, not stick and two balls sports.

To me, you need to "play" something to have "playoffs".
I've never heard anyone say "yeah, I drove a great game out there today" after a race is over.

So NASCAR doing what they do best, making up new rules as the year goes on.

So stupid for NBC to show "real points" 1/3 of the way through the race...so misleading to people who don't understand the idiotic system

There are still people here that try to spin that the regular season races still matter a ton. Pretty obvious that they're dwarfed by the significance of these final ten races.
Running consistent strong races in the first 26 races is not awarded as strong as running poorly somewhere in the final 10 is punished.

Back
Top Bottom