Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Closer to the front gives a possible 2 tire stop a much better shot in a desperation move at the end.
I .........was trying to make a joke, but I see I failed. But I dont see that really working for the 17 team either, they just dont have it outside of the plate tracks.

I .........was trying to make a joke, but I see I failed. But I dont see that really working for the 17 team either, they just dont have it outside of the plate tracks.

Just because I didn't get the joke doesn't mean it failed :oops:

Just because I didn't get the joke doesn't mean it failed :oops:
:cheers:, its all good, but you are right, the 17 team is going to have to do something like you mentioned if they want chance of moving on.

Stenhouse is so far behind they can't even begin to yap about it. McMurray is probably going to squeak in if Kenseth doesn't thanks to Larson..oh gees

Stenhouse is so far behind they can't even begin to yap about it. McMurray is probably going to squeak in if Kenseth doesn't thanks to Larson..oh gees
Oh yeah, there is zero reason to be yapping about the 17

I'd say if the #20 plans on moving on in the Chase, he better make it happen at the start of the last stage.

Some championship hopes could be crushed with this restart.

I'd say if the #20 plans on moving on in the Chase, he better make it happen at the start of the last stage.
Or at that the end of this stage, getting some stage points , even one is all it could take

Back
Top Bottom