Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Why didn't they penalize Harvick? He did the same exact thing as Truex.

No idea but it's been a rule for awhile now.
That rule is asanine.

Why not just thow the green flag when they meet the s/f line if they want lanes established?

NASCAR's restart regulations make a simple idea much more complex than it should be.

Why didn't they penalize Harvick? He did the same exact thing as Truex.
Per NASCAR, the front row controls the field, they set the example.........:owquitit::owquitit::owquitit:

Hopefully watching Blaney charge all the way to the front. I'm pulling for him the rest of the way and thenjoy hopefully Bubba in the RPM 43 next season.

Our team jerseys are Green. We were supposed to be Gang Green. Urban legend has it the graphic designer spelled it wrong and we just settled with the name.

Attachments

• 20171022_153443-1_resized-2.jpg
    20171022_153443-1_resized-2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 172
Brad Keselowski's driver side door has self manipulated again.

How the **** does NASCAR not catch that?

I meant for everyone as in first row, second row, etc. It's dumb. Harvick did the EXACT same thing no matter what way you spin it. Just because Truex did it didn't mean he had to.
I don't think anyone here disagrees with you that #4 should have been hit too, but that's the way NASCAR interpreted it.

So much for the 'NASCAR loves 'em some 'Yodas' conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Ohh no Larson on pit road

I don't think anyone here disagrees with you that #4 should have been hit too, but that's the way NASCAR interpreted it.

So much for the 'NASCAR loves 'em some 'Yodas' conspiracy. :rolleyes:
Nah I think they disagree with me xD the both of them. They seem fine with it being only the front row. Plus they don't understand what I mean by "for everyone."

I meant for everyone as in first row, second row, etc. It's dumb. Harvick did the EXACT same thing no matter what way you spin it. Just because Truex did it didn't mean he had to.

Point taken.

Back
Top Bottom