Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

NASCAR has penalized teams for mid-race body modifications before.

Yeah, I remember they tried things like hollow spring rubbers on the front and other things that would increase performance during the race but then pass inspection at the end. Oh well, I guess if you ain't cheatin you ain't tryin :rolleyes:

#42 engine dept shot themselves last Chase season.

Here they go again.

low oil protection mode? Is that next to the traction control button?

What's that? Another $10 dollar part fluke issue derails a legit championship contender? You dont say..

I wish they would explain whether they can go below the white line.
Damn announcer won't tell us anything.

I wish they would explain whether they can go below the white line.
Damn announcer won't tell us anything.
No one can't change lanes before crossing the S/F line.
Front row establishes the lanes.
If the front row car changes lanes, it's apparently okay to follow him since he's establishing the lane.

What's that? Another $10 dollar part fluke issue derails a legit championship contender? You dont say..
Yeah no, it was internal engine problems, nothing that those evil electronics did

Feel really bad for Larson, though way to end it.

The guy in suspenders and the Gordon jacket behind Larson:D
You seen him too.....................hard not too, stood out like a ................guy in suspenders wearing a Gordon Jacket:laugh::laugh:

No one can't change lanes before crossing the S/F line.
Front row establishes the lanes.
If the front row car changes lanes, it's apparently okay to follow him since he's establishing the lane.
Is that per NASCAR?
Announcers not telling us much!
Was it announced at the drivers meeting?

Rick Allen's hard on for Kyle can come to end now too. Larson is out, Busch got his points, KB is safe.

Two restarts ago "But here comes the 18 of Kyle Busch", as Truex drives off and Kevin Harvick is underneath him lol

Rick Allen is soo bad

Back
Top Bottom