Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Another angle on Larson rear window.
2:58:00-last restart before contact, pay close attention to rear window.
3:01:17-after contact.

How do you get this during the race? I kind of had heard about these in car camera's and watching this video has made me very interested. I tried searching and got to the NASCAR site, but it is worthless trying to find anything out. I think it would be cool to set up another TV next to the broadcast and select one of these in car cameras. The sound is great also.

How do you get this during the race? I kind of had heard about these in car camera's and watching this video has made me very interested. I tried searching and got to the NASCAR site, but it is worthless trying to find anything out. I think it would be cool to set up another TV next to the broadcast and select one of these in car cameras. The sound is great also.
Found this one on Youtube after race. Maybe FoxGo app? Not sure

Like rd45usa said it's on YouTube. I haven't seen a live one they post them after the race. You can subscribe to YouTube and they will come automatically. Here is the Fox page: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrFOX1725/videos

Like rd45usa said it's on YouTube. I haven't seen a live one they post them after the race. You can subscribe to YouTube and they will come automatically. Here is the Fox page: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrFOX1725/videos
Awe crap, I wanted a live one. That would be really cool. Thanks for the link. Now I got to figure out the subscription service.

I just passed the Kansas speedway about an hour ago and boy it sure looked lonely there.:)

Awe crap, I wanted a live one. That would be really cool. Thanks for the link. Now I got to figure out the subscription service.

I have the raceday deal through the Nascar mobile app. I pay a yearly fee and I have all of the radio chatter, mrn radio broadcast, and all of the in cars as well as the track cameras

There is live feeds for free on nascar.com this year. You have a choice of battle cam, which is really good, corner cam and in car cameras from around 5 different drivers to choose from.

There is live feeds for free on nascar.com this year. You have a choice of battle cam, which is really good, corner cam and in car cameras from around 5 different drivers to choose from.
Well OK then, I guess I need to check this out during the race. I just find NASCAR.com one of the worst websites out there when I want to fond something.

Back
Top Bottom