Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Why do people hate Stenhouse?

I think he's improved massively and does great in his car. Kenseth didn't set the world ablaze, just goes to show how sh!t Roush cars are. Give Stenhouse a better ride, he would be in the same discussion as Larson.

Chase is frustrated because think, Stenhouse has won twice already. Chase has yet to win and Chevy has been letting their teams down this year.

Stenhouse is a B+ driver in like D+ to C- equipment.
Agree with this. Dude won back to back Nationwide championships. Dude has talent, but is just stuck in crap equipment

I think he's improved massively and does great in his car. Kenseth didn't set the world ablaze, just goes to show how sh!t Roush cars are. Give Stenhouse a better ride, he would be in the same discussion as Larson.

Chase is frustrated because think, Stenhouse has won twice already. Chase has yet to win and Chevy has been letting their teams down this year.

I think Stenhouse does pretty good for the equipment he's working with. RFR is just a shell of what they were even 5 years ago.

Yeah, Gordon went on to win the championship that year, but also that year they didn't have a points system that could screw over the best driver. :idunno:

He wrecks too much, he could have followed Chase to the front at Dega but chose to stay in line behind the Fords and settle for 4th, but today he's driving like a dick for 11th place?

He kicked the hornets nest by getting into the 9.

Silver lining for Larson is that Blaney screwing him out of that win likely saved him a cucumbered win. Loved Gordon’s passive-aggressive move in pointing it out and DW’s tripping over himself to defend it!

He wrecks too much, he could have followed Chase to the front at Dega but chose to stay in line behind the Fords and settle for 4th, but today he's driving like a dick for 11th place?

To be fair, some people have missed the playoffs by 1 point....every position counts.

Then fight for the win at Dega. God forbid he fall out of line to help a Chevrolet driver.......

I can agree on that, but I mean he isn't being stupid for fighting for 11th either. I'm a huge Chase fan, but I mean Ricky has to fight for the spots. Points some what matter to the people without a win.

Stenhouse has dealt with **** equipment for the past four years, also he's a lot like Biffle with his driving style in driving stupid loose. The car is probably so on edge and yeah he's going to lose the car on occasion because of it.

He's not a hack, far from it. He's fast, but its down to having to overdrive all the time.

Calm down dude

That was hilarious, like a Johnnie Cochran caliber defense attorney excuse there. Had to have been Blaney clipping his left rear quarter panel that caused another one of those faulty window braces to fail.

Lulz

But they were in Fords last year too. HMS was competitive in 2017 with the SS, in 2018 with the Camaro not so much. You don't know what a new car is gonna do until it hits the track.
you know full well what SHR had to do last year to switch to the Fords.

That was hilarious, like a Johnnie Cochran caliber defense attorney excuse there. Had to have been Blaney clipping his left rear quarter panel that caused another one of those faulty window braces to fail.
Well someone needs to see if they can find video of it messed up before that or not.

Silver lining for Larson is that Blaney screwing him out of that win likely saved him a cucumbered win. Loved Gordon’s passive-aggressive move in pointing it out and DW’s tripping over himself to defend it!

Larson and Blaney were well behind Harvick when they had their run-in. The only way Larson was going to win is if the race went totally caution-free, but likely not, because Blaney and Harvick were closing fast when the first caution occurred. That would have been very interesting to watch play out though.

So Stenhouse is getting hate for not helping chase win at dega when he finished in front of him? :owquitit:

nobody saw it before and the camera was on the 42 a lot. I go with the crunch defense.

I like Larson a lot, but he looked mighty nervous about it in his interview, way beyond how someone would behave if it were a freak occurrence. One thing he was right about is that we'll wait and see what NASCAR says.

Good to see Harvick on Fire , the 4 team is on it right now. We’ll see if they can keep it up for the duration of this season

Good to see Harvick on Fire , the 4 team is on it right now. We’ll see if they can keep it up for the duration of this season
Watch them have one of the best sesons in recent history just to be screwed by the playoffs. I mean 5 wins already. No reason he can't get to the double digits.

2018-may-12-kevin-harvick-victory-lane-625x340.jpg

Watch them have one of the best sesons in recent history just to be screwed by the playoffs. I mean 5 wins already. No reason he can't get to the double digits.
At least the new format takes some of the randomness out of the playoffs. I think that helped Truex a lot last year. Harvick already has 24 playoff points (woulda been 31 without the Vegas penalties), that'll help him out tremendously.

It’s already a farce if he doesn’t win a championship, thus far he’s been the best driver on the best team IMO

At least the new format takes some of the randomness out of the playoffs. I think that helped Truex a lot last year. Harvick already has 24 playoff points (woulda been 31 without the Vegas penalties), that'll help him out tremendously.
He'll likely make it to the final 4 if he keeps this up. Just a problem at Homestead and it's all gone. I'm glad that the playoff points are there to help, but damn would suck to lose that way.

There’s still randomness because it’s a championship race, if then guy goes out and win 10 races and doesn’t win the championship....that’s a tough pill to swallow

Back
Top Bottom