Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

I am not entertained by this aero-based momentum racing. Reminds me of when I was a kid, racing dried leaves down a creek... will my leaf catch a faster current and pass my friend's leaf for the win? Not what I want from the premier series.
It’s momentum racing but even Larson has talked about how difficult the cars are to hold on to. Drivers are still having to work.

So far today some of the top drivers have been sliding all over the place.

I am not entertained by this aero-based momentum racing. Reminds me of when I was a kid, racing dried leaves down a creek... will my leaf catch a faster current and pass my friend's leaf for the win? Not what I want from the premier series.
Lower horsepower is never a good idea for racing. Ever.

MmmmmHmmmm
He started out half a second behind when he moved into 2nd.
Now it’s a full second. Went from 2 seconds back to 1. Harvick may be toying and just holding a gap but for the mean time Chase
is closing.

Lower horsepower is never a good idea for racing. Ever.
Yeah I'd like to see them bump the horsepower to about 1000 and give them some really sticky tires. Probably run 250 until somebody punched a hole in the fence and went into the parking lot. Some of you guys really need to find a different series to follow. This one is what it is. Watch or don't. We really don't care. Not meaning to be harsh. The constant complaining is tiresome.

Now it’s a full second. Went from 2 seconds back to 1. Harvick may be toying and just holding a gap but for the mean time Chase
is closing.
Chase is no Kevin Harvick. Not even close. Not yet.
I’m not a fan of the package and not sure yet which driver/team it benefits.

Back
Top Bottom