Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

This is pretty awesome I’m not gonna lie, until they get strung out at least. The top 5 are Going at it!

Without a caution, Harvick is gone again 12 and 9 crews just screwed the race.

Feel like no adjustments was a bad call on that #9 car. Gotta stay up with the track y’all.

Tire going down on the 4? “Prawblems for the 4!!!!!!”

Feel like no adjustments was a bad call on that #9 car. Gotta stay up with the track y’all.
Yea Alan for you....watched it so many times with Jeff. Just never keeps up with the track.

Ahaaaaa leave it to that #9 team to miss an opportunity. Happy for Bowman though.

I’m moderately excited for next weeks All Star Race, the hype never lives up to what I want to be but I watch regardless.

Harvick has a bigger issue. RF still chattering. Childers reported nothing wrong with tires.

I’m moderately excited for next weeks All Star Race, the hype never lives up to what I want to be but I watch regardless.

if they running the same package as last year(don't see why they wouldnt since its the package they using every week this year) then it be good last year was great

To be fair, the 88 always seemed to run well here with Jr, they got a good note book there even with the package change I would say. I think Chevy has found some things too

Harvick just snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Clint has disappeared too. He was up there for a bit

I don’t put much stock in “Chevy and HMS are back” until we see them upfront with every package like JGR and Penske.

Back
Top Bottom