Cup RACE thread ---- Kansas

I missed the race, doing stuff around the house. thank gosh my DVR got it. Settling in to watch now, hopefully Bucky Brad The Dip$hit misses the cutline.

And we have morons spouting conspiracy nonsense about how "nAscAr fixEd The racE tO ensURE THeir "gOldEN Boy AdVANces." Brad lost 5 spots in 2 laps, Chase outdrove him plain and simple
That’s why NASCAR won’t ever get back to where it use too! The fans are a joke .. if it’s not there driving winning all they do is complain lol.. anybody watching could see brad was just getting passed .. good job chase

“Win and you're in” is a joke.

Keselowski has more wins in 2019 than Blaney and Larson combined but look who's moving on.
Furthering along that train of thought, Joey has been pretty low-key lately and actually performed the worst out of the Penske drivers during the round of twelve.

Each Restart is its own race -- exciting, but there will be casualties.

Congrats Chase!

Brad gave good exit interviews.

I really want to know what has changed in his psyche or his driving. This is beyond impressive. After going winless last year, and before seeing how the TRD/Leavine situation played out, I had him pegged for seeing his way out at JGR post-2019. He has earned five wins this year, most of them in rather clutch fashion. Texas was unbelievable.
Seems like moving on from Mike Wheeler to Chris Gabehart has done wonders.

Also, it just seems like Danny's mentality has changed entirely. He doesn't let little things shake him anymore not makes crazy mistakes like he used to as often. He's extremely confident and has been great all year. Crazy to think he didn't win last year.

Seems like moving on from Mike Wheeler to Chris Gabehart has done wonders.

Also, it just seems like Danny's mentality has changed entirely. He doesn't let little things shake him anymore not makes crazy mistakes like he used to as often. He's extremely confident and has been great all year. Crazy to think he didn't win last year.

Yeah he’s matured a little bit. I think also the hate for wrecking Chase Elliott at Martinsville rattled him a bit. Not everyone can be the villain

I really want to know what has changed in his psyche or his driving. This is beyond impressive. After going winless last year, and before seeing how the TRD/Leavine situation played out, I had him pegged for seeing his way out at JGR post-2019. He has earned five wins this year, most of them in rather clutch fashion. Texas was unbelievable.
FWIW, I've heard he's seen a sports psychologist/counselor I believe?

If that's the case, do not underestimate the impact a healthy therapeutic alliance/therapy can have on someone. I'd be willing to bet Denny worked a lot of stuff out.

He doesn't even look more confident, he just looks more comfortable with himself.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FWIW, I've heard he's seen a sports psychologist/counselor I believe?

If that's the case, do not underestimate the impact a healthy therapeutic alliance/therapy can have on someone. I'd be willing to bet Denny worked a lot of stuff out.

He doesn't even look more confident, he just looks more comfortable with himself.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Whatever the psychologist said to him, it certainly had the right impact. It wasn't like how it was with Romain Grosjean over in F1, where the guy claims he saw one and frankly didn't seem to make much of a difference.

I don't like him, but it's honestly cool to see him back in contention every week. The more drivers fighting for the win, the merrier!

I didn't get to watch the race but I noticed Bowman finished 11th. What kind of problems did he have to cause him to finish so far back?

That would be one heck of a championship battle.
upload_2019-10-21_23-46-12.png

Back
Top Bottom