Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Michfan

Team Owner

JGR_20

Joining Chase Elliott Nation!
If I wasn’t riding on a Braves high still, I fight with him over it. But I’m not letting someone bring me down to their level
Just make sure and put a full face helmet on first.

JGR_20

Joining Chase Elliott Nation!
When @Blaze sees @StandOnIt at the RacingForums.com Christmas Banquet

someone threatened to kick my ass because I was gonna take a break from listening to Dale Jr Download, before returning to it in a few months

lol

Cannot make this stuff up

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Keep going man, not gonna ruin my mood. :)
I was shamelessly bragging on myself. I thought I was the Matt whisperer saying before the race that he was going to get lapped today. Turns out it wasn't much of a stretch. All but 16 were lappers. :idunno:

Blaze

The Braves are 2021 World Series Champs!
I was shamelessly bragging on myself. I thought I was the Matt whisperer saying before the race that he was going to get lapped today. Turns out it wasn't much of a stretch. All but 16 were lappers. :idunno:
Good for you man, go have a cookie for it

jaqua19

Team Owner
Yep, Rick Hendrick is a very strong man and I will always respect what he has accomplished in life...especially after that tragic day.
I once made a post on Reddit about Rick Hendrick, and how his drivers seem seem to respect the hell out of himz more than other teams. The post got ripped to shreds.

But theres just a "business as usual" and sort of deel deep sense of respect, moreso than other teams, I see from the drivers.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jaqua19

Team Owner
I'm caught up. What a pleasant direction this thread took after the main feature.

That's how you know you got a good community.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dr_B_UNC

Team Owner
you can always join the discussion on how bad it will be with 4 teams fighting for the cup the last race if you get bored
Damn, I’m actually offended that you felt I was only worthy of your “C” level troll game

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
I think there’s always going to be a little name calling here.
Kudos to the mods for babysitting.
Race fans are passionate about their drivers. Y’all seen me wade out into the mud and sling.
Small community here compared to other forums. I bag a little bit I like everyone here cept for one or three guys.

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
someone threatened to kick my ass because I was gonna take a break from listening to Dale Jr Download, before returning to it in a few months

lol

Cannot make this stuff up
Gods only know what would happen to me if I admitted I'd only listened to it once, and even then only for half an hour or so.

Top Bottom