Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

The only saving grace to that entire situation is that we all know Noah isn't gonna forget that ****. Won't be the last time we see them fight this year guaranteed.
Nobody will cut Ross an inch of slack by next season if he doesn't get it together

Chastain throws a punch and then walks it back and wants to smile and be friends like the victim. Sounds on brand
Yep, you teach them a lesson and then back to business-as-usual calm and collected.

Hamlin is a low life MFr

A heat of the moment post. I still think Hamlin clipped him in spite of Larson giving him plenty of room. But in hindsight I don't think there was any dirty intentions or a total disrespect on display.

Hamlin owned it in his interview and shiet happens. I have seen plenty of more offensive intended bump and runs.

All in all it was a great race.

Nobody will cut Ross an inch of slack by next season if he doesn't get it together
I really hope not. I was neutral on Ross through this ENTIRE career. Yes he's aggressive, yes he gets into people (my driver included), but thats just how he drives. I can get behind a driver that's overly aggressive but good.

But if you bitch swing on someone while your security comes and saves you, that's a no from me dog. He's forever on my **** list, and I went to middle school with the guy. I'd have loved to have been a fan with an actual person connection, but this dude does not abide by that ***** ****. I'd rather see either dude get his ass beat than whatever that was.

Sorry I got so heated. I just wanted to see a clean finish after how amazing the race was and surely those last few laps were.

Just hard racing at the end. People want to break it down to super slow mo in replays, **** happens fast at 180 MPH. Larson just scraped the wall off the corner and that little bobble is just enough for Hamlin to clip him. Crazy that stuff gets so overanalyzed now.
iam a 100% larson fan and a 0% denny fan. but you are right, just racing

IMG_0067.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom