Cup RACE thread ---- Kansas

The 5 can still beat themselves, but to the disagreement of others, I've been saying that execution aside, the 5 has been the fastest car this year.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

A lot of attrition so far in both playoff races. And we know what can happen at Bristol. The playoffs are damn tough.

Bubba was waxing the rest of the field, and that last run Larson was starting to really stretch it out.

Not sure who else can run with the 5. We will see. 9 has solid short run speed.

The 5 can still beat themselves, but to the disagreement of others, I've been saying that execution aside, the 5 has been the fastest car this year.

I thought he and Byron were both pretty close especially first half of the year.

Bubba was waxing the rest of the field, and that last run Larson was starting to really stretch it out.

Not sure who else can run with the 5. We will see. 9 has solid short run speed.

As much as I hate to say or see it I think Hamlin might be able to. He’s been inching forward slowly and will be having more clean air the further up he gets.

Still a lot of moves teams can make here in the last half of the race and the 5 isn't drawing an easy breath yet

Good job 5 and 9 racing so hard in stage 2 and letting Reddick blow by

Y’all remember when y’all use to give me crap about how much I talked about cindric?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also just noticed Hocevar top 20 again. Pretty good considering how that team has been this year. He’s holding his own for sure in his starts this year.

Larson apologized, said he was laying on a push from Brad.

They seem confident they'll get it back on the long run.

Damn. Had to get caught up as I missed the start, Bubba had such a great car today. This still is his best track.

Larson after that yellow running behind the 9

"Yeah...we're a lot better than...everybody"

What started as a great race is really getting killed by cautions
I think NASCAR was premature on throwing that Caution, even if they thought the 14 wasn't going to make it they should have waited until he stopped after going through all of his re-fire progressions.

Well the 5's day just got utterly ******.

Thats 2023. Almost wrecked and now getting freight trained by the fresh tires.

Well the 5's day just got utterly ******.

Thats 2023. Almost wrecked and now getting freight trained by the fresh tires.

Was too worried about how much better than everyone else he was

Yet another win taken away by Ross ****** Chastain.

Come on Harv! Just don't pit when pit roads closed! ok? Good!

Back
Top Bottom