Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

And now my 3 year old son is in a trance watching Ross throw the water melon off his car “wow dad that was cool!” I think I just threw up in my mouth, my son likes The Imitator. Send help.
Ha Ha, if you have a melon in the house you may want hide it before he tries a cool move of his own.

Doesn’t even seem Kyle blames Briscoe

Defeated.

"Don't know what to do." Anger is a secondary emotion to sadness. I think he was just too bummed to point the finger.

Feel sorry for him. Would hate to see his career end the way Jimmie's did

That clown interviewing Ross won't shut up about "playoffs". :mad:

Anyway, good for Ross saying "what do you mean, we just won the race". Isn't that what it's all about??? But these microphone holders have a one-tracked mind PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS. Good grief it's maddening.
Isn't that something, the gerbs are a bunch of uncouth idiots when their playoff circus gets exposed for the sham it is.

That clown interviewing Ross won't shut up about "playoffs". :mad:

Anyway, good for Ross saying "what do you mean, we just won the race". Isn't that what it's all about??? But these microphone holders have a one-tracked mind PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS. Good grief it's maddening.
Same **** as last year at Phoenix. NBC tried to ignore him winning. Then tried to guilt trip him in victory lane for not rolling over to let Blaney by.

This “sport” is hanging by a thread.

Bowman finished better than Denny. Should Denny be replaced? They are only a two point difference between them right now. The format sucks, but you’re the one who first brought up the playoffs.
IMO? No. You asked. Bowman will never get the Denny win total.
It’s ok to disagree.

1727652530900.png

Back
Top Bottom