Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Hamlin throws his pit crew under the bus. Let the dysfunctional whining begin.

Yessss the annual choke job is about to begin
1727652395185.gif

I’m serious. Don’t know why they picked this guy. Yeah, I don’t like him. I truly believe Hocevar would drive circles around him in the same car.
We don’t have to agree.
Maybe Carson would, but he was probably driving go-karts when Alex got the ride, so what's the point? Alex has eight Cup wins and has made the playoffs in all but one year (because of injury) while at HMS. Would you like me to to start naming all of the former HMS drivers that never accomplished that?

Maybe Carson would, but he was probably driving go-karts when Alex got the ride, so what's the point? Alex has eight Cup wins and has made the playoffs in all but one year (because of injury) while at HMS. Would you like me to to start naming all of the former HMS drivers that never accomplished that?
Did Sherif Vickers ever make The Chase For The Cup in his time piloting the GMAC 25? Casey Mears might be the worst HMS driver that has driven for them in my time as a fan

Nemechek has no business in the Cup Series.
Yea I always felt they could hire better than that, but I don’t know the logistics behind it. I hate it for Jones, I thought he could do better than them but man clock is ticking for him. His body of work isn’t amounting to much and it’s making me wonder could he hack it on a better team? I always thought the answer is yes but I’m beginning to think not so sure

Here is the fudged up version

Talladega and Larson do not go together. I hated this round since it came out, I wish he would have won today to get that entry into the next round. Kind of nervous going into the next two weeks, they’re always a bit zany of a race

Did Sherif Vickers ever make The Chase For The Cup in his time piloting the GMAC 25? Casey Mears might be the worst HMS driver that has driven for them in my time as a fan
About the only driver I can think worse than Casey, is probably Wally Dallenbach Jr. But that’s probably before your time I’m guessing.

About the only driver I can think worse than Casey, is probably Wally Dallenbach Jr. But that’s probably before your time I’m guessing.
No lmao i misremembered him. 25 Budweiser right after Schrader exited if I remembered correctly.

Talladega and Larson do not go together. I hated this round since it came out, I wish he would have won today to get that entry into the next round. Kind of nervous going into the next two weeks, they’re always a bit zany of a race
I'm not that enthused about the playoffs frankly, I'm enjoying the heck out of the racing. Ross drove a hell of a race. The competition is fantastic. Really glad to not have to listen to the whiners from Bristol. Pulling for the Hendrick cars and they are doing just fine. It's been a great season.

I don't think Legacy's season could've gone any worse. There's nowhere to go but up for that team.

Nemechek was a wreck magnet at Front Row. He's pretty much Ricky Stenhouse, way too aggressive.

Same **** as last year at Phoenix. NBC tried to ignore him winning. Then tried to guilt trip him in victory lane for not rolling over to let Blaney by.

This “sport” is hanging by a thread.
I remember that well, but Ross would have no part of it.

I don't think Legacy's season could've gone any worse. There's nowhere to go but up for that team.

Nemechek was a wreck magnet at Front Row. He's pretty much Ricky Stenhouse, way too aggressive.
Bad decision to switch to toyota, they weren't that bad with Chevy.

And now my 3 year old son is in a trance watching Ross throw the water melon off his car “wow dad that was cool!” I think I just threw up in my mouth, my son likes The Imitator. Send help.
Your son gets it! Ross ran a hell of a race, out dueled Byron and others. Chastain isn’t trying to be Dale,,,he races well and tough because he’s a tough guy and a really good wheelman.

You can do whatever you want. You do not need my approval.

Not a bad day for HMS with 3 out of 4 cars finishing better than 10th. Pretty good points day. Now they need to go try to survive Dega next week. 😃
Maybe they can run one in front, one inside and one behind Larson as a shield all race since they all got points but him this week.

I don't either, since he will probably never be in a top shelf ride.
What JHN is is one of the cup drivers that TRD and sold out Joe uses to win the owners money in Xfinity. Now that they can't use any more cup drivers in the 20 Xfinity, because it is playoff time, they use X cupper Almirola who is desiginated as an Xfinity driver to keep their grift going.
Why Legacy signed JHN full time in cup is one of their many screw ups. They may have not had a choice if TRD wasn't cutting loose any of their better talent.They have a habit of forcing teams to use drivers they don't want to use and sold out Joe needed him in Xfinity, so screw Legacy. :idunno:

I think it’s difficult to believe anyone currently driving will hit the 50 career win mark with this circus Oprah Winfrey playoff format.

Larson has won 22 of his 137 cup races since joining HMS. That's a 16% win rate. He'll get to 50 before he's 39 imo

Back
Top Bottom