Cup RACE thread --- Kentucky

And green, Saturday night racing, oh yeah!

Every Saturday night
I felt the fever grow
Do ya know what it's like
All revved up with no place to go

Suarez looking pretty speedy tonight

@jeff_gluck why isn't the crowd getting much attention? It looks fairly good, compared to recent seaosns at KY. #NASCAR

Jeff Gluck‏Verified account @jeff_gluck

It does look good. But they also took out 20,000 seats since last year so..
--------------------------------------------------------------
NASCAR Alerts‏ @NASCAR_Alerts
Race control David Hoots advises teams he wants the restarts squared up: "Too long of a night to be here playing a lot of games." #QS400

Jeff Gluck‏Verified account @jeff_gluck 9m9 minutes ago
Don't mess with Hoots. It never ends well.

I noticed motor homes all down the backstretch during the Xfinity race

What a cool place to watch the race from. Comfort of your own spot with an elevated view of the whole facility. They are doing that on the backstretch at a lot of intermediates now. Silver lining to the grandstand shrinkage.

What a cool place to watch the race from. Comfort of your own spot with an elevated view of the whole facility. They are doing that on the backstretch at a lot of intermediates now. Silver lining to the grandstand shrinkage.
Id be down for watching a race that way for sure

If they dragged the tires across the top & middle grooves they'd be able to pass tonight

I missed why we're having a competition yellow. Anyone explain?

McMurray being so strong is a good sign for the Chevy crowd. Larson is usually even a bit stronger

Elliott just moved the 21 and the 21 is now getting freight trained. Super random

Elliott just moved the 21 and the 21 is now getting freight trained. Super random
I don't pay much attention to those monkeys in the booth, the 21 gained two spots after they got straightened out. Kahne 17 Blaney 13th

I don't pay much attention to those monkeys in the booth, the 21 gained two spots after they got straightened out. Kahne 17 Blaney 13th

I wasn't listening, I just watched him get moved and drop back, solid recovery though. He could have fallen back to 20th.

Yeah he's all bent outta shape probably. Needs to learn to keep his cool a bit.

Not trying to start an arguement with myself, but in his defense, he hasn't said a word on the radio since..

Back
Top Bottom