Cup RACE thread --- Kentucky

They have full wedge adjustments on either side, ride heights, spring packers, air in the tires, not to mention original setups. they have so much more adjustments than back in the day it's funny. That doesn't even count what they have back at the shop and aero stuff. Ford was bragging about their multi million simulator they brought on line recently..I'm sure the others have something similar or are working on it.

They have full wedge adjustments on either side, ride heights, spring packers, air in the tires, not to mention original setups. they have so much more adjustments than back in the day it's funny. That doesn't even count what they have back at the shop and aero stuff. Ford was bragging about their multi million simulator they brought on line recently..I'm sure the others have something similar or are working on it.

Yeah, but what about adjustability in-race, or in pit? For example, when Kyle realized Saturday that his front end was not what Truex's was, he was pretty stuck. To emphasize, I am not suggesting that adjustability in the front end is the ticket, but what about more of an ability to fix what was screwed up in shop or during the weekend?

Yeah, but what about adjustability in-race, or in pit? For example, when Kyle realized Saturday that his front end was not what Truex's was, he was pretty stuck. To emphasize, I am not suggesting that adjustability in the front end is the ticket, but what about more of an ability to fix what was screwed up in shop or during the weekend?

who sat on the damn pole? Kyle whines and you want to change the whole series. I'm sorry but they all have pretty much the same circumstances. Pearn is out working everybody..get over it.

Boohoo. Everyone has the same chance to get their cars off the truck with the best setup.

Chase Elliott mentioned to Alan that Larson's car had a rear end setup different than his & they needed to figure out how to mimic it.

who sat on the damn pole? Kyle whines and you want to change the whole series. I'm sorry but they all have pretty much the same circumstances. Pearn is out working everybody..get over it.

Chill, man. I'm really not talking about Kyle. Used his situation as an example. At the end of the day, MTJ is in a Toyota, and yeah, I'm pretty happy with what happened. Pearn is my kind of CC. Kind of Knaus-like. Was kind of going down the making racing better path---for those who need to see a different product.

Boohoo. Everyone has the same chance to get their cars off the truck with the best setup.

Chase Elliott mentioned to Alan that Larson's car had a rear end setup different than his & they needed to figure out how to mimic it.

Yeah, see my reply to @StandOnIt.

Interesting about Chase comment. I think that he has mentioned this before. Wonder what the Ganassi boys have working.

He said he wish he had a Gopro so he could show him.
Alan said 10-4.

I wonder how these people would have been in the 90s when Jeff Gordon was dominanting at every track. Oh wait, Jeff Gordon must be gay (obvious sarcasm if you know what I am talking about.)

I wonder how these people would have been in the 90s when Jeff Gordon was dominanting at every track. Oh wait, Jeff Gordon must be gay (obvious sarcasm if you know what I am talking about.)

LOL. he was part of the Rainbow Warriors! :sarcasm:

On a side, note, Go Purdue Pete!

Some blame the loss of fans because of Jimmie and Chad winning so much, and they have the figures to prove it :D Nascar fans don't like a driver to win too much.

Nascar didn't lose fans when Bobby, Cale, DW and Dale were winning early and often and didn't lose fans when Jeff Gordon was dominating. Nascar didn't lose fans because of JJ and Chad it lost fans because it lost its way. Crappy cars, the chase, incessant rule changes and a product perceived as dull is what did Nascar in.

I haven't been able to find any Gordon rants yet, but Johnson haha plenty
Jimmie Johnson's Sprint Cup Championship Sparks Emotional Reaction From NASCAR Fans
:D:p
@Papaw_Wayne: and as I promissed...48 win the 10 race FARCE that is "the chase" and I'm out of here! SO LONG NA$CAR!!!
@kebzach: so sick of the #48 winning. Even more sick of the fact that no other teams can or will figure out a way to beat him.
@KarlBarthJr: I'm so sick to my stomach. Screw Jimmie and his 5th title. He won't get #6 next year.

https://www.sbnation.com/nascar/201...sprint-cup-chase-homestead-miami-results-five

I haven't been able to find any Gordon rants yet, but Johnson haha plenty
Jimmie Johnson's Sprint Cup Championship Sparks Emotional Reaction From NASCAR Fans
:D:p
@Papaw_Wayne: and as I promissed...48 win the 10 race FARCE that is "the chase" and I'm out of here! SO LONG NA$CAR!!!
@kebzach: so sick of the #48 winning. Even more sick of the fact that no other teams can or will figure out a way to beat him.
@KarlBarthJr: I'm so sick to my stomach. Screw Jimmie and his 5th title. He won't get #6 next year.

https://www.sbnation.com/nascar/201...sprint-cup-chase-homestead-miami-results-five

And there you have it folks. Proof that JJ and Chad ruined Nascar and caused it to be where it is today. The same thing is happening in the NFL as fans are leaving in droves due to Tom Brady and Bill Belichek......:D

Back
Top Bottom