Cup RACE thread --- Kentucky

Can’t wait to get to the Glen and listen to good announcers on MRN. Haven’t heard anything but playoffs for the last 15 Laps
We've hearing about the playoffs since the Daytona 500, its have consumed NASCAR and that is all that matters to now it seems, so annoying.

An hour of post-race coverage? Are they airing the world championship of cornhole from the infield?
That might be a bit more entertaining than tonights race

Truex wins a Cup race and all they talk about is playoff points, playoff points, playoff points...

Anybody got a gun?

But he is gonna be in the playoffs so .......................

THAT DAYTONA 500 WIN WAS HUGE FOR THE 3 TEAM GETTING INTO THE PLAYOFFS THEY DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PLAYOFF POINTS NOW OR THE CUTOFF THEY CAN FOCUS ON THE CHAMPIONSHIP AT SEASON’ S END

Next week: Shots every time they say "Big three."
Geebus, we would all be drunk before the end of stage 1 I think, god forbid we start the game during pre race .

I would love to see Paul Menard get into the playoffs. And he's inching closer.

Reactions: Bob
THAT DAYTONA 500 WIN WAS HUGE FOR THE 3 TEAM GETTING INTO THE PLAYOFFS THEY DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PLAYOFF POINTS NOW OR THE CUTOFF THEY CAN FOCUS ON THE CHAMPIONSHIP AT SEASON’ S END
1. Why are you yelling at me?
2. You missed my point entirely , unless I am missing your point entirely , it could go either way

Back
Top Bottom